3DS games that have you most excited?

• 51 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

What is your top three 3DS games right now? For me it is really easy, but then again many games have not been talked about, such as Resident Evil Revelations.

Paper Mario (mario RPG games are among the best RPG's ever)

Ocarina of Time remake (Second best game, if not the best game ever made IMO)

Mario Kart (Mario Kart DS was amazing and my favorite game on DS)

Fusionmix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2 Fusionmix
Member since 2010 • 1656 Posts

Ocarina of Time remake (Second best game, if not the best game ever made IMO)

NaveedLife

I'm horribly ashamed to say that I have never played much of, let alone finished, Ocarina of Time. I'm hoping the 3DS release will make me do that. >_>

My three would be...

1. Metal Gear Solid 3DS. Providing it doesn't cut out any content, and possibly adds the Subsistence goodies (with the good camera & MSX games), this would be a no-brainer buy for me. Favorite game of all time next to Chrono Trigger and Metroid Fusion.

2. Star Fox 64 3DS. USE THE BOOST TO GET THROUGH!

3. Mario Kart. MKDS was so much better than DoubleDash!! or MK Wii. Hoping this new one can top it :)

Bizarrely, what I would really like, would be a re-release of one of the PC Descent games with redone graphcis. Stylus-control would make it actually playable, and in 3D it would cause me an instant nerdgasm. Preferably a combo of Descent I and II mixed together without the crappy weapons from III. Or heck, why not just make Descent IV? /pipedreams

Wiismgrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Wiismgrocks
Member since 2007 • 69 Posts

Metal Gear Solid, MARIO KART, kid icarus, Resident Evil, starfox, and yes...animal crossing lol. I like over 20 really, those are just gonna be my first buys as of now... :)

ModeDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 ModeDude
Member since 2009 • 1135 Posts
Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, Kid Icarus, Ocarina Remake. Yeah, hopefully there will be some many good launch titles.
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 NaveedLife

no paper mario love :'( lol. I am so happy they are making a paper mario and not a mario and luigi. Those games are great but I could never get into them as I did with paper mario.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
mario kart looks awesome, but paper mario is, by far, the one with the biggest potential to look and play awesome in 3D.
Avatar image for ButteredToast89
ButteredToast89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ButteredToast89
Member since 2010 • 209 Posts
I'm definitely picking up Paper Mario, Mario Kart, and I'm hoping for some kind of Kirby or Mario platforming game to release soon after the 3DS launch.
CrazyK27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 CrazyK27
Member since 2010 • 61 Posts

paper mario, mario kart, golden eye

( others would be kid iracus and star fox)

moltenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 moltenix
Member since 2008 • 2487 Posts

I'm excited for and know that i'll be getting:

Ocarina of Time 3D

Animal Crossing 3DS

Mario Kart 3DS

Aquat1cF1sh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 Aquat1cF1sh
Member since 2006 • 11096 Posts
Animal Crossing Resident Evil Zelda: Ocarina of Time
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 NaveedLife

CrazyK27

Ok, I saw Goldeneye DS on amazon but not on any gameing site or anything, so is this real or what? I never heard of it.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="CrazyK27"]

NaveedLife

Ok, I saw Goldeneye DS on amazon but not on any gameing site or anything, so is this real or what? I never heard of it.

they announced at the conference a DS version, not a 3DS version. there's also one for the wii.
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 NaveedLife

[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

[QUOTE="CrazyK27"]

BrunoBRS

they announced at the conference a DS version, not a 3DS version. there's also one for the wii.

I guess I remember that now...hmmm I think I remember thinking, "oh come on! Focus on the Wii version please, don't spread yourself too thin." :P

ACL0V3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ACL0V3R
Member since 2008 • 2273 Posts

Animal Crossing and Mario Kart are my top 2 priorities right now.

martinX3X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 martinX3X
Member since 2009 • 4488 Posts

Animal Crossing and Mario Kart are my top 2 priorities right now.

ACL0V3R
Me 2!
TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 TriniPlayer
Member since 2009 • 7722 Posts
Resident Evil Revelations Kid Icarus Uprising paper mario Ocarina of Time
ShuichiChamp24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ShuichiChamp24
Member since 2009 • 5014 Posts

Paper Mario, Mario Kart, Kid Icarus, Persona, SMT, and Etrian Odyssey are the ones that got me the most excited.

CyberKlown28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 CyberKlown28
Member since 2008 • 1198 Posts
I'm interested in most of the launch titles xD But if I HAVE to choose.... Paper Mario-because I never played the old ones Mario Kart-Because its mario kart...hopefully bigger online races.... Ocarina of Time-because I never played it originally, and its spoken of like its the greatest thing ever.
yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Paper Mario and that list of SMT games supposedly coming out in the future.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30689 Posts
Kid Icarus, Resident Evil(providing its a real RE game and not some rail shooter or something) and Ocarina of Time remake. But there's a lot more to love in that lineup.
White_wolf_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 White_wolf_eye
Member since 2009 • 2886 Posts

oh come on, im i the first to mention it? MGS!!!!and paper mario looks pretty good too.

King_Dodongo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 King_Dodongo
Member since 2006 • 3759 Posts
Third party: Metal Gear and Resident Evil First party: Ocarina of time, Mario kart, Paper Mario, Star Fox.
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 NaveedLife

Everyone here who is excited for animal crossing, are you with me in that they need to do something more this time? I did not play the Wii version but own the other two (DS and cube) and while they are all great games, they are all VERY similar and they need to really add some cool stuff this time to make it stand out. If they do that I will buy it.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 BrunoBRS
[QUOTE="CyberKlown28"]I'm interested in most of the launch titles xD But if I HAVE to choose.... Paper Mario-because I never played the old ones Mario Kart-Because its mario kart...hopefully bigger online races.... Ocarina of Time-because I never played it originally, and its spoken of like its the greatest thing ever.

you have A LOT of catching up to do :P oh and MGS3 remake is also on my list, since i never got the chance to properly play it.
ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

There's so much to buy. :cry:

MGS3: I really, REALLY want to try the series.
Paper Mario: Never owned one. :|
Mario Kart: I only played the N64 one. :|
Resident Evil: Played RE4, never owned one. :|
Kid Icarus: Wanna try it.
Ocarina of Time: Played it a bunch of times in the past, but I never got to beat it. xD
StarFox 64: DO A BARREL ROLL!
PilotWings Resort: Want to try it.
Animal Crossing: Never owned one :|
Professor Layton: Would you like some tea? :3
The Sims 3: I owned Sims 2 for the GBA... I liked it. :oops:
Kingdom Hearts: Owned the GBA one, I liked it.

My top 3 will be:
MGS3
OoT
and either Mario Kart or Kid Icarus.

Aquat1cF1sh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Aquat1cF1sh
Member since 2006 • 11096 Posts

Everyone here who is excited for animal crossing, are you with me in that they need to do something more this time? I did not play the Wii version but own the other two (DS and cube) and while they are all great games, they are all VERY similar and they need to really add some cool stuff this time to make it stand out. If they do that I will buy it.

NaveedLife
Yeah, I'm hoping they make something really different... I thought the differences between the Gamecube version and Wild World were enough to warrant it being a different game, but the differences between Wild World and City Folk... meh. (Although I've never actually played City Folk before)
Ceraby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#27 Ceraby
Member since 2009 • 3306 Posts

Animal Crossing ( like some mentioned already, I would only get it if it presented something a bit more than it's predecessors... ), any Prof.Layton, Phoenix Wrightand Cooking Mama title, The Sims 3 ( I'm curious as to how this is going to work and look like... ), Shin Megami Tensei, Nintendogs, Dynasty Warriors, Contra and Assasin's Creed.

LCS2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LCS2008
Member since 2010 • 101 Posts

Why is everyone asking this so early it comes out next year.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29 DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8782 Posts

Etrian Odyssey

Kid Icarus

Persona

Yoweeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#30 Yoweeh
Member since 2008 • 3025 Posts

I didn't like the old Kid Icarus games, if I didn't hate them! But Uprising looks amazing. That's all I'm really looking forward to atm.

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts
My three biggest wants are Zelda: OoT, Star Fox 64 and Paper Mario...actually looking back I don't need a 3DS because I have Zelda: OoT, Star Fox 64 and Paper Mario on my Wii though VC, I hope some more original titles are announced for 3DS because as it stands I only want games that I can play somewhere else, which in my mind doesn't make it worth buying.
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 NaveedLife

My three biggest wants are Zelda: OoT, Star Fox 64 and Paper Mario...actually looking back I don't need a 3DS because I have Zelda: OoT, Star Fox 64 and Paper Mario on my Wii though VC, I hope some more original titles are announced for 3DS because as it stands I only want games that I can play somewhere else, which in my mind doesn't make it worth buying.spike6958

I think Paper Mario is a whole new one, not a remake. If someone has info on wether this is right or wrong please do share. I thin kit is all new though. And the other two might have extra content, and definitely have better graphics/3D capability.

midisurfmind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 midisurfmind
Member since 2003 • 503 Posts

Lylat Wars remake (Star Fox 64), Animal Crossing and Mario Kart 3DS. While most people seem to be annoyed about N64 remakes, I can't wait for Lylat Wars on the 3DS as it'll basically be the first really good Star Fox/Star Wing/Lylat Wars game since...Lylat Wars. I hope they don't change the name back to Star Fox in Europe as LW has grown on me over the years. :-P

I've got about 5 hours into Ocarina, then dropped it to play other games twice. :P I've been meaning to play it properly on the N64, but as that fails all the time I might try it out on the 3DS when it gets released, particularly since they seem to be improving it in small ways (and improving the graphics).

NaveedLife

Definitely, though I expect even if it's another rehash I expect I'll still buy it, as I sold the DS version after I bought it for the Wii, and now totally regret it as it works much better as a handheld game imo. I really hope they get rid of the city and revert that stuff back to how it was done on the DS version, but they really need to add more things to do and collect, as the same old fish/bugs/fossils collection would be pretty irritating third time round. I hope they stop having characters ask to go to your house at some time in the future as well, as thats annoying as hell. :-P

One thing that seems a no brainer, but they don't really do enough is make house furniture interactive (if I buy a pinball machine I wanna be able to play some pinball on it! Stick a rom of Revenge of the Gator on it or something and it'd suddenly become much more interesting).

MUSH_IS_PWNs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MUSH_IS_PWNs
Member since 2009 • 1213 Posts
All I really need are Ocarina of Time 3D and Saints Row Drive-By but Kid Icarus, Star Fox, Paper Mario, and Mario Kart all sound cool too.
MUSH_IS_PWNs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 MUSH_IS_PWNs
Member since 2009 • 1213 Posts

There's so much to buy. :cry:

MGS3: I really, REALLY want to try the series.
Paper Mario: Never owned one. :|
Mario Kart: I only played the N64 one. :|
Resident Evil: Played RE4, never owned one. :|
Kid Icarus: Wanna try it.
Ocarina of Time: Played it a bunch of times in the past, but I never got to beat it. xD
StarFox 64: DO A BARREL ROLL!
PilotWings Resort: Want to try it.
Animal Crossing: Never owned one :|
Professor Layton: Would you like some tea? :3
The Sims 3: I owned Sims 2 for the GBA... I liked it. :oops:
Kingdom Hearts: Owned the GBA one, I liked it.

My top 3 will be:
MGS3
OoT
and either Mario Kart or Kid Icarus.

ANIMEguy10034

If you like Sims 2 for GBA go and get Urbz Sims in the City and The Sims Bustin' Out for GBA right now!!!!!!! They are my 2 favorite handheld games ever and play very similar to the Sims 2 but are much better games. Do it !!!!!!!!!

PaintMirage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 PaintMirage
Member since 2010 • 178 Posts

Paper Mario is all i'm really looking forward to at the moment. Paper Mario never disappoints.

martinX3X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 martinX3X
Member since 2009 • 4488 Posts
[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

Aquat1cF1sh
Yeah, I'm hoping they make something really different... I thought the differences between the Gamecube version and Wild World were enough to warrant it being a different game, but the differences between Wild World and City Folk... meh. (Although I've never actually played City Folk before)

It's confirmed that your going to mayor in this game.
Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30689 Posts

Why is everyone asking this so early it comes out next year.

LCS2008
Because there is already a pretty large number of games announced. Most being remakes or from franchises we already know, so you know what your going to get.
dovberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#39 dovberg
Member since 2009 • 3348 Posts

I want RE, Zelda,Star Fox, MGS, Mega Man, Paper Mario, and Kid Icarus.

darthvader1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 darthvader1993
Member since 2005 • 914 Posts

Starfox DS, this was my all-time favorite game on the Nin64.

Second would be pilotwings, I couldn't get enough of the game on the Nin64.

For third, I would really like to see another game in the advanced wars series, or any other quality Futuristic-style RTS.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 NaveedLife

[QUOTE="Aquat1cF1sh"][QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

martinX3X

It's confirmed that your going to mayor in this game.

That sounds awful :(. I don't want responsibilities lol, just tons of stuff to do and find and collect :P. All I know is if it is too much like a commanding game I want nothing to do with it :P. I hate controlling multiple characters (except in JRPG's).

sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#42 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts

Paper Mario 3DS, Animal Crossing 3DS, and Mario Kart 3DS

Wiismgrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Wiismgrocks
Member since 2007 • 69 Posts

Really half of the ones announced, im gonna be poor :( lol. Cant wait for mario kart and a new animal crossing. kid icarus and paper mario look cool too!

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 NaveedLife

sman3579

Not trying to sound picky here, but these titles are not 3DS titles, they are just unnamed titles in the franchise. The only reason I stress this is because games that end with 3DS (so far) are the remake titles, such as Ocarina of Time 3DS, Star Fox 64 3DS, and MGS3 3DS. I say that cause some people are confusing paper mario and maybe other games to be remakes, when they are not and that is the reason they do not have 3DS following their titles. Again just pointing it out :P Great titles though, and all of those will probably be day one buys for me.

sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#45 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts
[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

[QUOTE="sman3579"]

Not trying to sound picky here, but these titles are not 3DS titles, they are just unnamed titles in the franchise. The only reason I stress this is because games that end with 3DS (so far) are the remake titles, such as Ocarina of Time 3DS, Star Fox 64 3DS, and MGS3 3DS. I say that cause some people are confusing paper mario and maybe other games to be remakes, when they are not and that is the reason they do not have 3DS following their titles. Again just pointing it out :P Great titles though, and all of those will probably be day one buys for me.

I know they aren't remakes.
Francision69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#46 Francision69
Member since 2007 • 1763 Posts
Animal-Crossing!
ZachMasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ZachMasta
Member since 2010 • 579 Posts
PAPER MARIO!!!! I mean come on. Paper is 2D but it will be in 3D?! lol :)
vguy555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 vguy555
Member since 2007 • 4625 Posts

Mario Kart, Kid Icarus, and Resident Evil

Boba20077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Boba20077
Member since 2009 • 50 Posts

Paper Mario 3DS! They are bringing back the old fighting style where you're on the stage8)

Mario Kart 3DS! RACING ON WUHU ISLAND :D

Super Mario 3DS - I'm the first one to say this! I'm not sure if its a new 3D (as in sunshine, 64, and galaxys) mario game or another 64 remake but IDC.

Also Star fox 3DS and Kid Icarus :)

Baffely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Baffely
Member since 2010 • 68 Posts

The Metroid game would be awesome.