bulett6990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bulett6990
Member since 2006 • 645 Posts
1. Peyton manning 2. Donovan Mcnabb 3. Carson Palmer 4. Tom Brady 5. Matt Hasselbeck
dodgerblue13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 dodgerblue13
Member since 2004 • 20846 Posts
Your list is exactly the same as mine in that order...that's no fun.
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts
Another one of these threads?.........great!.
JohnPraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#4 JohnPraser
Member since 2005 • 6533 Posts
  1. Peyton Manning
  2. Tom Brady
  3. Carson Palmer
  4. Donovan McNabb
  5. Matt Hasselbeck
mrxdemix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#5 mrxdemix
Member since 2004 • 1427 Posts
  1. Peyton Manning
  2. Tom Brady
  3. Carson Palmer
  4. Donovan McNabb
  5. Matt Hasselbeck
JohnPraser

That's exactly the order they are in as far as attributes go in Madden 07.
Lightening411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Lightening411
Member since 2004 • 13662 Posts
1. Tom Brady
2. Peyton Manning
3. Donovan McNabb(I would rather have him as quarterback than Manning)
4. Matt Hasselbeck
5. Carson Palmer
Jrodsly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#7 Jrodsly
Member since 2005 • 2486 Posts
im not gonna post mine because it has Jake Delhomme at number 5.
heartagram_HIM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 heartagram_HIM
Member since 2006 • 1581 Posts
  1. Peyton Manning
  2. Carson Palmer
  3. Donovan McNabb
  4. Matt Hasselbeck
  5. Rex Grossman

I know that everyone is going to ask me why isn't Tom Brady on your list?? Well... IMO which is just my opinion so DO NOT tell me I am wrong and don't go all crazy because he's not on my list. I feel that he is a good QB but, I also feel that Rex Grossman is better and that Brady is a bit overrated because of his 3 Superbowl wins. That's exactly what happened with Joe Montana and Dan Marino although I still do feel that Montana was better but, Tom Brady isn't as good as Grossman and this is for current top five QB's I'm assuming so what I feel is that Grossman is better now but, if you were counting last year and all of the years before then Brady is definetly better.

Lightening411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Lightening411
  1. Peyton Manning
  2. Carson Palmer
  3. Donovan McNabb
  4. Matt Hasselbeck
  5. Rex Grossman

I know that everyone is going to ask me why isn't Tom Brady on your list?? Well... IMO which is just my opinion so DO NOT tell me I am wrong and don't go all crazy because he's not on my list. I feel that he is a good QB but, I also feel that Rex Grossman is better and that Brady is a bit overrated because of his 3 Superbowl wins. That's exactly what happened with Joe Montana and Dan Marino although I still do feel that Montana was better but, Tom Brady isn't as good as Grossman and this is for current top five QB's I'm assuming so what I feel is that Grossman is better now but, if you were counting last year and all of the years before then Brady is definetly better.

heartagram_HIM

If you make such a judgement, one should consider the whole career. There is no way Grossman is better than Brady. We say Emmit Smith or Barry Sanders are better than most running backs because of what they did during their careers, not just 3 games going into the season. And if you can, please explain how Grossman is better than Brady. Keep in mind the Bears' TEAM is playing a bit better than the Patriots but that does not in any shape or form explain that Grossman is better than Brady. I am sure is Brady were on the Bears right now, he would be tearing it up.
wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 wallymartin
Member since 2004 • 12165 Posts
  1. Peyton Manning
  2. Carson Palmer
  3. Donovan McNabb
  4. Matt Hasselbeck
  5. Rex Grossman

I know that everyone is going to ask me why isn't Tom Brady on your list?? Well... IMO which is just my opinion so DO NOT tell me I am wrong and don't go all crazy because he's not on my list. I feel that he is a good QB but, I also feel that Rex Grossman is better and that Brady is a bit overrated because of his 3 Superbowl wins. That's exactly what happened with Joe Montana and Dan Marino although I still do feel that Montana was better but, Tom Brady isn't as good as Grossman and this is for current top five QB's I'm assuming so what I feel is that Grossman is better now but, if you were counting last year and all of the years before then Brady is definetly better.

heartagram_HIM

One notable thing I think you are right about is that you can't say that at this very moment Brady is the best because of his rings.  Brady won those championships a few years ago, so they can't be used in a discussion of who is the best right now.

Goliath_unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#11 Goliath_unit
Member since 2006 • 3930 Posts
1. Peyton Manning
2. Tom Brady
3. Carson Palmer
4. Matt Hasselbeck
5. Donovan McNabb
Lightening411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Lightening411
[QUOTE="heartagram_HIM"]
  1. Peyton Manning
  2. Carson Palmer
  3. Donovan McNabb
  4. Matt Hasselbeck
  5. Rex Grossman

I know that everyone is going to ask me why isn't Tom Brady on your list?? Well... IMO which is just my opinion so DO NOT tell me I am wrong and don't go all crazy because he's not on my list. I feel that he is a good QB but, I also feel that Rex Grossman is better and that Brady is a bit overrated because of his 3 Superbowl wins. That's exactly what happened with Joe Montana and Dan Marino although I still do feel that Montana was better but, Tom Brady isn't as good as Grossman and this is for current top five QB's I'm assuming so what I feel is that Grossman is better now but, if you were counting last year and all of the years before then Brady is definetly better.

wallymartin

One notable thing I think you are right about is that you can't say that at this very moment Brady is the best because of his rings. Brady won those championships a few years ago, so they can't be used in a discussion of who is the best right now.

"Being the best right now" was not specified by the thread creator and since David Carr's passer rating is much higher than Tom Brady's right now, does that mean David Carr is a better quarterback??? Brady not only won those rings but he is smarter and more reliable than Grossman has ever been. I just want someone to explain how Grossman is better than Brady. Carr's passer rating is also better than......................................*gasp* Peyton Manning. Is Carr better than Peyton? I'm sorry, I need Grossman to prove it more than just 3 regular season games to be compared to Tom Brady at this point.
ND_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 ND_gamer
Member since 2006 • 266 Posts
  1. Peyton Manning
  2. Tom Brady
  3. Donovan McNabb
  4. Carson Palmer
  5. Matt Hasselbeck
bulett6990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 bulett6990
Member since 2006 • 645 Posts
[QUOTE="Goliath_unit"]1. Peyton Manning 2. Tom Brady 3. Carson Palmer 4. Matt Hasselbeck 5. Donovan McNabb (Can't think of anyone else)

How is Mcnabb 5th Mcnabb is actually playing the best football out of any quarterback in league rite now.
Lightening411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Lightening411
[QUOTE="bulett6990"][QUOTE="Goliath_unit"]1. Peyton Manning 2. Tom Brady 3. Carson Palmer 4. Matt Hasselbeck 5. Donovan McNabb (Can't think of anyone else)

How is Mcnabb 5th Mcnabb is actually playing the best football out of any quarterback in league rite now.

True. I know for a fact that McNabb is better than Palmer and Hasselbeck. McNabb is one of the most trusted and reliable quarterbacks in the league.
Goliath_unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#16 Goliath_unit
Member since 2006 • 3930 Posts
[QUOTE="Lightening411"][QUOTE="bulett6990"][QUOTE="Goliath_unit"]1. Peyton Manning 2. Tom Brady 3. Carson Palmer 4. Matt Hasselbeck 5. Donovan McNabb (Can't think of anyone else)

True. I know for a fact that McNabb is better than Palmer and Hasselbeck. McNabb is one of the most trusted and reliable quarterbacks in the league.

its MY opinon, i dun care wut u guys say. i chose him to be fifth, u can choose alex smith to be on the list too or having peyton manning all the way at 5, i dun care!
Wario_and_Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 Wario_and_Fox
Member since 2004 • 3493 Posts
1. Carson Palmer 2. D-Nabb 3. Hasselback 4. Brady 5. Peyton
wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#18 wwe4ever_in05
Member since 2005 • 5173 Posts
  1. Matt Hasselback
  2. Carson Plamer
  3. Payton Manning
  4. Jake Plummer
  5. Brett Farve
spcdragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 spcdragon
Member since 2006 • 412 Posts

1. Peyton Manning

2. Carson Palmer

3. Brett Farve

4. Steve McNair

5. Donvan McNabb

Avatar image for edgeofsanity727
edgeofsanity727

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 edgeofsanity727
Member since 2005 • 67 Posts

1. Donovan McNabb

2. Carson Palmer

3. Peyton Manning

4. Matt Hasselbeck

5. Chad Pennington

I know most will disagree with Pennington, but to have the Jets as a top team in the AFC East when they were picked to only win six games really proves what he means to them. If he can stay healthy, I feel he will be a top quarterback this season. His last full season before he got the injury bug was great and it seems as though he has picked it up again this season

jswaim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#22 jswaim
Member since 2005 • 1320 Posts
Peyton Tom Brady Palmer Mcnabb Vick