Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#2 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts
I think that they could lose to a CFL team or a Division 2 A teamsteveroe29

No they wouldnt lose. They are still an NFL team even if there the worst in the league. They would dominated a CFL, Division 2 team or even the number 1 team in the nation in CFB which is Ohio State.
Avatar image for thetombradyhate
thetombradyhate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 thetombradyhate
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts
[QUOTE="steveroe29"]I think that they could lose to a CFL team or a Division 2 A teamEspurs117

No they wouldnt lose. They are still an NFL team even if there the worst in the league. They would dominated a CFL, Division 2 team or even the number 1 team in the nation in CFB which is Ohio State.

yeah i agree, college football teams or CF: teams aren't in the raiders league. Randy Moss would tear either one of them up
kctree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#4 kctree
Member since 2005 • 1355 Posts

The Raiders stats are legendary horrible in the first two games:

They have scored 6 points and have allowed 55. Aaron Brooks has been sacked 15 times (league worst) for a total of - 93 yards. The QB completion ratio is 39.1%. The Raiders have a turnover ratio of -6 after only 2 games (league worst). The Raiders entire offense averages 82.5 yards a game (league worst). People are saying Lamont Jordan won't get yards because they'll be playing from behind all year. Brooks won't have time to get the ball to Moss. He's the only receiver on the team, and the O-line can't hold a block for his deep routes.

HOWEVER, these players are still some of the top players in the world at their possition.  The Chargers and the Ravens are really good teams.  Preseason doesn't count, but they looked much better.  I think teams are blowing the offensive coordinator issue out of proportion.  Yeah, he's been out of the league a while, but so has Gibbs and he's coming around.

I think you're going to see a complete 180 against the Browns in Week 4.

WeazelMan311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 1

#5 WeazelMan311
Member since 2004 • 9620 Posts

The Raiders stats are legendary horrible in the first two games:

They have scored 6 points and have allowed 55. Aaron Brooks has been sacked 15 times (league worst) for a total of - 93 yards. The QB completion ratio is 39.1%. The Raiders have a turnover ratio of -6 after only 2 games (league worst). The Raiders entire offense averages 82.5 yards a game (league worst). People are saying Lamont Jordan won't get yards because they'll be playing from behind all year. Brooks won't have time to get the ball to Moss. He's the only receiver on the team, and the O-line can't hold a block for his deep routes.

HOWEVER, these players are still some of the top players in the world at their possition. The Chargers and the Ravens are really good teams. Preseason doesn't count, but they looked much better. I think teams are blowing the offensive coordinator issue out of proportion. Yeah, he's been out of the league a while, but so has Gibbs and he's coming around.

I think you're going to see a complete 180 against the Browns in Week 4.

kctree
damn, those stats are abysmal.
Lightening411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Lightening411
Member since 2004 • 13662 Posts
What are you all talking about? The Raiders are going to go on an 8 game winning streak and make the playoffs. Their players are going to give a legendary performance this season.
geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 geaux321
Member since 2003 • 19424 Posts
There was a quote from someone at ESPN saying that the Raiders wouldn't finish 3rd, in the SEC East. I laughed at that.
bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#8 bgres077
Member since 2005 • 12694 Posts
There was a quote from someone at ESPN saying that the Raiders wouldn't finish 3rd, in the SEC East. I laughed at that.geaux321
Not true. NFL teams would dominate college teams.
Drunkenmasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Drunkenmasta
Member since 2005 • 536 Posts
NFL would crush college any day. Its alot more faster, stronger, and sophisticated.  
geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 geaux321
So nobody gets a joke?
SOUNDOFTHEWIND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 SOUNDOFTHEWIND
Member since 2005 • 1894 Posts

The Raiders are pretty bad and are in a worse situation.  You have what seems like no QB that can take charge and also a not so great Lamont Jordan at RB.  I've never thought Jordan was a good RB and the only reason he gets what he gets is because the team is too afraid to throw the ball in fear of getting in picked off.  Also, having a diva WR in Randy Moss doesn't help since he obviously won't get the touches he wants since the calibur of QB's at hand.  What the Raiders need to do is to unload.  Draft a QB that is actually a QB  and build around him.  You have Gallery to anchor your line and Huff who can be a great DB.  Hiring Art Shell to me was a good move because he brings disipline which the Raiders lack.  I feel sorry for Raider nation, it looks like they have no hope for this season, the next, or the next.  The Raidrs can be good but their are a long, long ways off.

Sig12047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 Sig12047
Member since 2004 • 4194 Posts
Man, please trade Moss. He's one of my favorite players and you arent doing any justice to him.
Lightening411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Lightening411
So nobody gets a joke?geaux321
Who's joke, mine?
geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 geaux321
[QUOTE="geaux321"]So nobody gets a joke?Lightening411
Who's joke, mine?

No, the one in my post.
Lightening411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Lightening411
There was a quote from someone at ESPN saying that the Raiders wouldn't finish 3rd, in the SEC East. I laughed at that.geaux321
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
axel360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#16 axel360
Member since 2006 • 7592 Posts
Man, please trade Moss. He's one of my favorite players and you arent doing any justice to him.Sig12047
If they traded for Moss, who would they get in return? Nobody that could replace him.
Lightening411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Lightening411
[QUOTE="Sig12047"]Man, please trade Moss. He's one of my favorite players and you arent doing any justice to him.axel360
If they traded for Moss, who would they get in return? Nobody that could replace him.

No, he is saying that since Moss is so good, he should be on a team who plays together better. In other words, being on such a sorry team in which you do not get the ball that much isn't doing Moss any justice.
wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#18 wwe4ever_in05
Member since 2005 • 5173 Posts

If Oakland can't beat these three teams on there schedule.

1. Cleveland Browns (Week 4)
  2. San Francisco 49ers (Week 5)
  3. Houston Texans (Week 13)

Then I would have to say that they couldn't even beat the Colorado Buffalos from the NCAA.

Jrodsly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#19 Jrodsly
Member since 2005 • 2486 Posts
some one get USC's glory team(with all their good players from the last 6 years) to beat these people. or just move'em back to LA.
Lightening411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Lightening411

If Oakland can't beat these three teams on there schedule.

1. Cleveland Browns (Week 4)
  2. San Francisco 49ers (Week 5)
  3. Houston Texans (Week 13)

Then I would have to say that they couldn't even beat the Colorado Buffalos from the NCAA.

wwe4ever_in05
:lol: That's funny but I am sure the Raiders and the Texans could beat any college team but the Raiders are abysmal........
HumanTorch101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#21 HumanTorch101
Member since 2005 • 6006 Posts

What are you all talking about? The Raiders are going to go on an 8 game winning streak and make the playoffs. Their players are going to give a legendary performance this season.Lightening411

are you kidding me?  their schedule includes playing denver, KC and san deigo not once but twice.  the raiders may have the first pick of the draft next year and they should get a good qb.  i an eight game win streak?  you must be smokin' some strong stuff if you believe that.  and, if that was you being sarcastic, sorry about this rant of mine.  i am an official raider hater since i was raised a chiefs fan.

thetombradyhate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 thetombradyhate

[QUOTE="Lightening411"]What are you all talking about? The Raiders are going to go on an 8 game winning streak and make the playoffs. Their players are going to give a legendary performance this season.HumanTorch101

are you kidding me?  their schedule includes playing denver, KC and san deigo not once but twice.  the raiders may have the first pick of the draft next year and they should get a good qb.  i an eight game win streak?  you must be smokin' some strong stuff if you believe that.  and, if that was you being sarcastic, sorry about this rant of mine.  i am an official raider hater since i was raised a chiefs fan.

I'm pretty sure that was sarcastic, then again shouldn't be one to talk after going off on that cowboy guy who said Favre would throw 5 more tds the whole year
thetombradyhate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 thetombradyhate

[QUOTE="Lightening411"]What are you all talking about? The Raiders are going to go on an 8 game winning streak and make the playoffs. Their players are going to give a legendary performance this season.HumanTorch101

I'm pretty sure that was sarcastic, then again shouldn't be one to talk after going off on that cowboy guy who said Favre would throw 5 more tds the whole year
Lightening411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Lightening411

are you kidding me? their schedule includes playing denver, KC and san deigo not once but twice. the raiders may have the first pick of the draft next year and they should get a good qb. i an eight game win streak? you must be smokin' some strong stuff if you believe that. and, if that was you being sarcastic, sorry about this rant of mine. i am an official raider hater since i was raised a chiefs fan.

God will show his benevolence to the Raiders and help them during this tough tribulation they are going through.
kctree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#25 kctree
Member since 2005 • 1355 Posts

[QUOTE="axel360"][QUOTE="Sig12047"]Man, please trade Moss. He's one of my favorite players and you arent doing any justice to him.Lightening411

No, he is saying that since Moss is so good, he should be on a team who plays together better. In other words, being on such a sorry team in which you do not get the ball that much isn't doing Moss any justice.

Imagine if Moss was on the Eagles or the Colts or some other team with a great passing attack.