happierthanU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 0

#1 happierthanU
Member since 2005 • 771 Posts
Today or yesterday, Owens agrees to the Cowboys' offer. So, it's just about official. Is there going to be another saga of T.O. vs. his team?
bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#2 bgres077
Member since 2005 • 12694 Posts
We'll know about a week into training camp
Avatar image for matparkerbinbro
matparkerbinbro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 matparkerbinbro
Member since 2006 • 189 Posts
Baaad move
wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 wallymartin
Member since 2004 • 12165 Posts
This will be THE test for T.O.  If he can't be nice for Parcells, then no other team will take a chance on him for more than a year at a time. 
geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 geaux321
Member since 2003 • 19424 Posts
This will be THE test for T.O. If he can't be nice for Parcells, then no other team will take a chance on him for more than a year at a time. wallymartin

Parcells is the guy to tame TO.
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts
3 year deal and we can cut him whenever and not loose money....sounds good to me. parcells wont deal with any  of his crap....antonio bryant was the same way with parcells, he got traded to cleveland right away.
phoenix14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 phoenix14
Member since 2005 • 7406 Posts
oh baby lets go TO
EscoDaddy14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#8 EscoDaddy14
Member since 2003 • 821 Posts
They put special behavior clauses and stuff in his contract, and the CBA has some new guidelines about the stuff TO pulled. He will give Dallas the boost they need. It'll be exciting to see him ona new team, again
Xepa105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Xepa105
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

This is make or break for T.O.

If he can be nice, he'll be welcome in Dallas, one mistake and he's gone, for good.

Skaterfool99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Skaterfool99
Member since 2004 • 12731 Posts
I dont like owens at all and im glad my least favorite team got him b/c he is my least favorite player
VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 VanHalun040604
Member since 2004 • 6399 Posts

[QUOTE="wallymartin"]This will be THE test for T.O. If he can't be nice for Parcells, then no other team will take a chance on him for more than a year at a time. geaux321

Parcells is the guy to tame TO.

The words "tame" and "T.O." don't fit in the same sentence and should, more often than not, warrant tons of this from knowledgeable football fans:  :lol:

ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#12 ocdog45
Member since 2005 • 9072 Posts

SUPER BOWL HERE WE COME!!!

Today or yesterday, Owens agrees to the Cowboys' offer. So, it's just about official. Is there going to be another saga of T.O. vs. his team?happierthanU

Avatar image for deepdishpizza13
deepdishpizza13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deepdishpizza13
Member since 2005 • 2590 Posts

[QUOTE="happierthanU"]Today or yesterday, Owens agrees to the Cowboys' offer. So, it's just about official. Is there going to be another saga of T.O. vs. his team?ocdog45

Nah, he's compaint about something

Toucanbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 Toucanbird
Member since 2004 • 6440 Posts

[QUOTE="happierthanU"]Today or yesterday, Owens agrees to the Cowboys' offer. So, it's just about official. Is there going to be another saga of T.O. vs. his team?ocdog45

I don't think so scooter. Owens needs to keep his mouth shut first. You don't even know if he'll last the season. You might make it to the Super Bowl but you won't win it. Just ask Philly!

watt1103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 watt1103
Member since 2005 • 401 Posts
Has any heard T.O.'s new rap song ripping the Eagles? What a jerk!! I hate TO and wish that he would just get kicked out of the league for being an idiot. Any player who thinks they don't have to listen to the Head Coach or Management ought to just be banned. I wish that all of the owners would grow a pair and just not sign guys like that to any contract much less a huge contract. $10 Million guaranteed, are you kidding me?!?!?!?
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Espurs117
well we dont have to worry about T.O. getting injured because roy williams is on the same team ha!.
wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 wallymartin

well we dont have to worry about T.O. getting injured because roy williams is on the same team ha!.Espurs117

I can't believe I didn't realize that!  How Roy and TO get along will be interesting, to say the least.

Avatar image for deepdishpizza13
deepdishpizza13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deepdishpizza13
Member since 2005 • 2590 Posts

[QUOTE="Espurs117"]well we dont have to worry about T.O. getting injured because roy williams is on the same team ha!.wallymartin

I can't believe I didn't realize that!  How Roy and TO get along will be interesting, to say the least.

And the time when TO was on the 49ers and when to the middle of cowboy stadium and roy williams hit him

VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 VanHalun040604
[QUOTE="wallymartin"]

[QUOTE="Espurs117"]well we dont have to worry about T.O. getting injured because roy williams is on the same team ha!.deepdishpizza13

And the time when TO was on the 49ers and when to the middle of cowboy stadium and roy williams hit him

:|

That's the time we were reffering to.......

wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 wallymartin
[QUOTE="deepdishpizza13"][QUOTE="wallymartin"]

[QUOTE="Espurs117"]well we dont have to worry about T.O. getting injured because roy williams is on the same team ha!.VanHalun040604

You're both wrong!  George Teague hit Owens on the star in TEXAS Stadium and espurs and I were referring to Williams' horse-collar tackle on TO that put him out towards the end of his first season with Philly.

geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 geaux321
[QUOTE="VanHalun040604"][QUOTE="deepdishpizza13"][QUOTE="wallymartin"]

[QUOTE="Espurs117"]well we dont have to worry about T.O. getting injured because roy williams is on the same team ha!.wallymartin

I can't believe I didn't realize that! How Roy and TO get along will be interesting, to say the least.

You're both wrong! George Teague hit Owens on the star in TEXAS Stadium and espurs and I were referring to Williams' horse-collar tackle on TO that put him out towards the end of his first season with Philly.

I thought it was Teague that hit him in the star.
Toucanbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 Toucanbird
Member since 2004 • 6440 Posts
[QUOTE="wallymartin"][QUOTE="VanHalun040604"][QUOTE="deepdishpizza13"][QUOTE="wallymartin"]

[QUOTE="Espurs117"]well we dont have to worry about T.O. getting injured because roy williams is on the same team ha!.geaux321

I can't believe I didn't realize that! How Roy and TO get along will be interesting, to say the least.

You're both wrong! George Teague hit Owens on the star in TEXAS Stadium and espurs and I were referring to Williams' horse-collar tackle on TO that put him out towards the end of his first season with Philly.

Teague was the one that hit him in the star.

They are talking about when Roy Williams horse-tackled Terrell Owens which injured him late in the season when Philly went to the playoffs. Owens was hurt for the playoffs and then came back to play in the Super Bowl.

geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 geaux321
[QUOTE="geaux321"] [QUOTE="wallymartin"][QUOTE="VanHalun040604"][QUOTE="deepdishpizza13"][QUOTE="wallymartin"]

[QUOTE="Espurs117"]well we dont have to worry about T.O. getting injured because roy williams is on the same team ha!.Toucanbird

They are talking about when Roy Williams horse-tackled Terrell Owens which injured him late in the season when Philly went to the playoffs. Owens was hurt for the playoffs and then came back to play in the Super Bowl.

Thus we have the no horse-collar tackling now.
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Espurs117
yeah teague is a hero in my book, u guys mistaked him because he wore 31 as well.
GoPhins123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#25 GoPhins123
Member since 2005 • 3655 Posts

I hope Parcells decks T O if  he opens his mouth, I really hope that happens.

VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 VanHalun040604
[QUOTE="Toucanbird"][QUOTE="geaux321"] [QUOTE="wallymartin"][QUOTE="VanHalun040604"][QUOTE="deepdishpizza13"][QUOTE="wallymartin"]

[QUOTE="Espurs117"]well we dont have to worry about T.O. getting injured because roy williams is on the same team ha!.geaux321

Thus we have the no horse-collar tackling now.

Bring it back!!!!!!!  :cry:

I still miss the kind of hits they had back in the day...where guys wore real spiked shoulder pads and Terry Bradshaw could be pile-drived by a Cleveland Brown without incident...

Ahh, the good old days....*sigh*

gogetunlimited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27 gogetunlimited
Member since 2004 • 1741 Posts
I love the cowboys and i know they will go to miami this year.I also wonder how T.O and Roy will get along that is probably going to be the problem.
trooper028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#28 trooper028
Member since 2006 • 55 Posts
TO wont make it, and i give it 4 days in to training camp and TO will have gotten into a argument and the cowboys will attempt to trade him or let him go by week 3 or 4 lol.