themyrmidon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 themyrmidon
Member since 2007 • 5567 Posts
some..ppl..r..really..stupid...coming..in..and..picking..pitt..after..they..already..won if..a..game..is..complete..or..even..started..dont..pick..it..or..change..itJ4y_CNX
AMEN!
garey017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 299

#52 garey017
Member since 2006 • 1725 Posts
Yeah, really, there should be a deadline to post your picks (for all games of the week), and it should be the day before the first game of the weekend. How hard is it to pick, especially after the last week is already done. But, I'm sure wally or whoever keeps track checks to make sure there's no cheating??? Not my problem I guess, as long as someone's keeping track.
wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 wallymartin
Member since 2004 • 12165 Posts

Yeah, really, there should be a deadline to post your picks (for all games of the week), and it should be the day before the first game of the weekend. How hard is it to pick, especially after the last week is already done. But, I'm sure wally or whoever keeps track checks to make sure there's no cheating??? Not my problem I guess, as long as someone's keeping track.garey017

No strict deadline, but I don't count picks for games that have already started. On top of that, the history of any edited post is checked to see exactly what was edited and when. I'm pretty thorough about this stuff.

First week scores should be up tomorrow, possibly tonight.

HumanTorch101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#54 HumanTorch101
Member since 2005 • 6006 Posts

[QUOTE="garey017"]Yeah, really, there should be a deadline to post your picks (for all games of the week), and it should be the day before the first game of the weekend. How hard is it to pick, especially after the last week is already done. But, I'm sure wally or whoever keeps track checks to make sure there's no cheating??? Not my problem I guess, as long as someone's keeping track.wallymartin

No strict deadline, but I don't count picks for games that have already started. On top of that, the history of any edited post is checked to see exactly what was edited and when. I'm pretty thorough about this stuff.

Power rankings should be up tonight sometime.  We gonna do Upset Specials this week?

wallymartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55 wallymartin
Member since 2004 • 12165 Posts
[QUOTE="wallymartin"]

[QUOTE="garey017"]Yeah, really, there should be a deadline to post your picks (for all games of the week), and it should be the day before the first game of the weekend. How hard is it to pick, especially after the last week is already done. But, I'm sure wally or whoever keeps track checks to make sure there's no cheating??? Not my problem I guess, as long as someone's keeping track.HumanTorch101

Power rankings should be up tonight sometime. We gonna do Upset Specials this week?

Yes. :D

Blazer88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#56 Blazer88
Member since 2004 • 2066 Posts

some..ppl..r..really..stupid...coming..in..and..picking..pitt..after..they..already..won if..a..game..is..complete..or..even..started..dont..pick..it..or..change..itJ4y_CNX

Not just the Pitt Titan game either some people posted on Sunday after the first games were over, those should not count either if they picked for them which basically is cheating. I am not sure what the rules are but I would discount any picks this week that were not in by Sunday just to make it easy on yourself and make it known that all picks have to b in before Sunday from now on. Which should have been common sense.