The Dark Meadow will be free starting next week

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

User Lists: 0

#1 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

If anyone has been interested in The Dark Meadow, a sort of Infinity Blade-esque game, than get ready for next week when the game's price gets cut from $5.99 to $0.

Game currently has a 4.5 star rating on the App Store and was nominated for Mobile Game of the Year along with Infinity Blade II by AIAS.

Those that have already bought the game apparently get some free upgrade or something. So if you've been interested, just hold out until next week.

Bren128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Bren128
Member since 2003 • 2358 Posts

If anyone has been interested in The Dark Meadow, a sort of Infinity Blade-esque game, than get ready for next week when the game's price gets cut from $5.99 to $0.

Game currently has a 4.5 star rating on the App Store and was nominated for Mobile Game of the Year along with Infinity Blade II by AIAS.

Those that have already bought the game apparently get some free upgrade or something. So if you've been interested, just hold out until next week.

NeonNinja
looks cool!
tomarlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 tomarlyn
Member since 2005 • 20148 Posts
I'm gettng a Silent Hill on rails vibe, thanks for the heads up but I'm on the fence. Can't say no to free though.
Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#4 JasonDarksavior
Member since 2008 • 9323 Posts
I've bought it for like $8 and it was fun and pretty. Really repetitive though.