Temple Run 2 not working?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dan0314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 dan0314
Member since 2011 • 658 Posts

I have a pretty old phone (LG Optimus 3D) and when I try to run Temple Run 2 it goes to the loading screen then kicks me back to the Applications screen. I tried un-installing and re-installing but that didn't work. D: By the way, why can't I update my phone? Man I hate Rogers and this phone...

MonoSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MonoSilver
Member since 2013 • 1392 Posts
I had the exact same problem. I downloaded the game, loaded it fine and changed the graphics settings to make it look a bit nicer. I then played it a little bit and exited. Later on when I launched it again, it did the same as you described. I have a Galaxy S which is old but is powerful enough considering it let me play the game before closing it.
dan0314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 dan0314
Member since 2011 • 658 Posts
I had the exact same problem. I downloaded the game, loaded it fine and changed the graphics settings to make it look a bit nicer. I then played it a little bit and exited. Later on when I launched it again, it did the same as you described. I have a Galaxy S which is old but is powerful enough considering it let me play the game before closing it.MonoSilver
Hm... I'm probably going to be upgrading my phone soon, so I guess it doesn't really matter to me right now. Though I have no idea how you could fix it. D:
mystic_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 mystic_knight
Member since 2003 • 13801 Posts

The game is working absolutely fine on my Galaxy S4.:cool: I even got to try it out on my mates iPhone5 and even there, it is running pretty well.;) I guess you should rate the game on Google Play and leave a comment there for the developers. Also check various forums to see whether others are having the same issue! :!:

Davidwilliam06
Hey buddy avoid posting in threads older than 6 months as it is considered disruptive. Feel free to tackle things with a new thread, or in this case just let it go since its too old.