Sims free play for iPad HELP!

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sheilam_0022

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Sheilam_0022
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
I need help! I've been stuck on one goal for days now. "get a sim to play with remote control boat in the park". Where the heck is the boat...I can't find one anywhere! Someone please help!!!!!
webomaryhoptoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 webomaryhoptoe
I think you buy that in the hobby shop for 50LP
gameplayer510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 gameplayer510
you can buy the remote at the hobby shop. But not sure how to use it. I'm stuck on this part. please help!!!
gameplayer510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gameplayer510
Found it!! ok so you go to the shop buy the remote. After buying remote whistle your sim to the park and press on duck and it will say play with remote.
tam856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 tam856
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Can anyone tell me where to buy the bench to put the coffee machine on?
Sarahlucy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Sarahlucy
If you are up to completing that goal then you must have completed the goal where you have to schedule time to woohoo on a Friday night... I am stuck on this goal.. Do I have to wait until Friday night or is there some other way? Help!
Sarahlucy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Sarahlucy
You don't have to buy a bench for the coffee machine. When you click on the machine to buy it you place it on the kitchen bench that is already in the house :)
Sarahlucy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Sarahlucy
To finish the 'schedule time to woohoo on a Friday night. Book it in!' goal you just have to change the time on your iPad to Friday night. The sims game will think it is Friday night and you can complete the goal!
ineedhelp852

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ineedhelp852
Sorry but I can't find the hobby shop at all? There are a shop next to town hall, but when i click on it, it shows the sims people's careers. :( please help !
Spnteacher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Spnteacher
Please help. I am on the upgrade sims couch goal. Seems really straight forward, upgrade a couch of one sim. So I did this, nothing happened. Did it again, again all it seems I am doing is spending money on couches with no goal completion. What am i missing? I made sure they were upgraded couches, what else is there.?
eagle63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 eagle63
Member since 2004 • 537 Posts
I don't see why people like this game.it takes common every day tasks and makes them cryptic and complicated.where is the fun in that?
Kjk8888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Kjk8888
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
The hobby shop gets built behind the park to the right of the pet shop...
Dustydas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Dustydas
I am to the goal where you have three Sims watch a movie together. It says to have them watch a short show before the big event. I touched the tv which brought up the menufoe the tv and selected WATCH SHOW. Something actually played on the TV which was pretty cool. I waited 20 minutes for the show to end and then selected WATCH MOVIE. It didn't do anything. Any suggestions.
Dustydas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Dustydas
I don't know if you have figured this out yet but when you had to upgrade the tv or place the tv I already hadonein it's place. Itwouldn't let me buy a new one. I had to store the old tv in my inventory and then itlet me buy a new tv.
jrabbit99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 jrabbit99
Member since 2007 • 2836 Posts
i love this game! its a little too much of hassle. Like I need to wait for my sims to finish something and have nothing to do while im waiting.
mqmtt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mqmtt
Please help. I am on the upgrade sims couch goal. Seems really straight forward, upgrade a couch of one sim. So I did this, nothing happened. Did it again, again all it seems I am doing is spending money on couches with no goal completion. What am i missing? I made sure they were upgraded couches, what else is there.?Spnteacher
I am having the same problem! I spent a lot buying better couches, but nothing happened! Have you figured out how to do it??? so frustrated!!! HELP!
mmasseychase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mmasseychase
Found it!! ok so you go to the shop buy the remote. After buying remote whistle your sim to the park and press on duck and it will say play with remote. gameplayer510
This still doesn't solve the goal of "buy a hobby item" though. I bought the boat, twice, and have played with it in the park but still the goal says "buy a hobby item". Also, I can't find the boat in my inventory like everyone says I should be able to?
Dinosaur8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Dinosaur8
Try buying one of the other things in the hobby shop and you won't find the boat in the inventory because it isn't like the other items you put in your houses it can only be used at the park.
Dinosaur8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Dinosaur8
Does anyone know how to add another sim at level 30 I filled up every space and I don't know if there is anyway to expand the town
mqmtt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mqmtt
16 sims, is the max number in this verson of Sims FreePlay. sad, huh~~~
Emza55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Emza55
I had the same problem.... You need to buy a couch with three stars (even tho the goal doesn't say it)
Emza55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Emza55
You need to buy a couch worth three stars...
mqmtt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mqmtt
You need to buy a couch worth three stars...Emza55
I did buy many 3 stars couches, sofas, in different houses... nothing happened.....
biflybill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 biflybill
how do i make two sims stop being partners?
DazzlingBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 DazzlingBlue
Does anyone know how to add another sim at level 30 I filled up every space and I don't know if there is anyway to expand the town Dinosaur8
I'm trying to figure this out too...maybe once higher levels are added, you'll already be able to add another sim?? Maybe that's just wishful thinking. :) I have the goal "buy a dog" but all of my sims already own dogs...it doesn't recognize that they all own them and there's no way to sell one and then buy another...and you can only have 1 dog per sim. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks! :)
DazzlingBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DazzlingBlue
how do i make two sims stop being partners?biflybill
If you complain to them, you will see the levels change...I also noticed that they get the 'negative' over their heads if you have 1 of the partners dancing or being romantic with someone other than their partner. I had a sim who had a partner and it also showed she had a budding romance with another guy...I had her complain to the budding romance and it changed from the pink and then had her be nice and it turned to the green and they were able to just be friends (how totally unrealistic :P. j/k) HTH!
DazzlingBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 DazzlingBlue
[QUOTE="gameplayer510"]Found it!! ok so you go to the shop buy the remote. After buying remote whistle your sim to the park and press on duck and it will say play with remote. mmasseychase
This still doesn't solve the goal of "buy a hobby item" though. I bought the boat, twice, and have played with it in the park but still the goal says "buy a hobby item". Also, I can't find the boat in my inventory like everyone says I should be able to?

You need to buy one of the items to help your sim improve at their job...so if you have an athlete, you buy the soccer ball icon in the hobby shop. Go to the house where that sim lives, open up "build/buy" mode (the chair icon that lets you buy, build, store and move furniture) then click on the icon that looks like an electric cord end...this is your 'stored items' tab. You will see tabs with the different categories (kitchen, living room, etc.) and there will be a hobby tab (looks like a chess game piece, I believe.). Open that tab and the hobby item you bought for your sim will be there...for the athlete, it's a square of grass where they stand to practice soccer for an hour. You just place it in the yard the same way you do trees or the garden, and that's it. When you have your sims use the items that correspond to their job, it helps them earn promotions more quickly and gives them a higher salary and xp points. I hope that made sense. :)
QAnnie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 QAnnie
Im stuck at the same spot helppp
QAnnie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 QAnnie
With couch
Bcullumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Bcullumber
Please help. Looks like you have all passed this one, but I have tried to figure it out for weeks with no luck. My goal is to get 6 sims at the park at the same time. How do I get them to the park? I have clicked on the park several times and it just zooms in on the park. I am playing on my ipad. Thanks so much for your assistance!
Jonzylady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Jonzylady
Stuck on the goal make four sims firefighters. Did it! No progress. Does it have something to do with the meter they have in the occupation tab? Pls help Does the meter have to be filled before the sims are officially firefighters?
ecoop28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ecoop28
I did an update on sims free play for the Valentines Day stuff and now it won't load completely. It loads half the way and starts all over again. Can anyone please explain to me what is going on?
ginael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ginael
I could not update Sims Freeplay on my iPod Touch 4G so I tried to update through the Apple store as I had read to do. It said part of the fie is corrupted.
Tajna1967

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Tajna1967
My latest goal is 'make 4 sims politicians' ...I did, but the goal still stands. :-( anyone know why and what to do? Does a sim have to reach a certain level of a job to get this goal?
Mutiar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Mutiar
My build menu dissapeared!!! Helpppppppp
Ladyjessny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Ladyjessny
My sim has disappeared. It keeps saying she is housebound but no where to be found. I've switched her, whistled for but nothing works to get her back. Helpppppp. Has this happened to anyone?
Bcamara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Bcamara
Please help. I'm on the gol "if your sims are going to be in it for the long haul they will need to fortify themselves with an enlivening beverage. Make a double shot of coffee." but I can't make the coffee. I click in the sIm and he doesn't walk to make the goal. This is after the goal watching the movie.. And I don't know what to do.
hangzim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 hangzim
My goal is make 2 best friend relationship, but there is not any relationship named "Best Friend" (there only "Friend" or "Dating". How could I do it? Please help me :(
Jackson1002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Jackson1002
I need help.the mission is:buy a picnic table.where can I buy a picnic table?pls give me an answer.
Jackson1002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Jackson1002
How can I buy a picnic table?pls give me an answer.When can I buy a picnic table?
Selocin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Selocin
There should be a free outdoor furniture package in the Sims store, and I'm fairly sure the picnic table is in there, since I bought one somehow a few days ago after getting that free package. Hope that helps.
pandapaws202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 pandapaws202
How do you buy an engagement ring!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE REWRITE THE ANWSER ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!
Phbrown05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Phbrown05
My goal is make 2 best friend relationship, but there is not any relationship named "Best Friend" (there only "Friend" or "Dating". How could I do it? Please help me :(hangzim
After you make them friends, keeping making them be nice to each other until they reach good friend and then best friend
Phbrown05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Phbrown05
Please help. I'm on the gol "if your sims are going to be in it for the long haul they will need to fortify themselves with an enlivening beverage. Make a double shot of coffee." but I can't make the coffee. I click in the sIm and he doesn't walk to make the goal. This is after the goal watching the movie.. And I don't know what to do. Bcamara
Your coffee machine is obviously around the wrong way.... The sim can't access it. Try rotating it in buy mode.
yuedolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 yuedolly
talk to simsimi
merlinrajan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 merlinrajan
My Current goal is "Make two sims good friends" I donoo how to do it...Pls help me.....I really love dis game