Should I get FF III? and any good RPG for my new ipad?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bqefhpasdgpihw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bqefhpasdgpihw
Member since 2006 • 205 Posts

I just got my new iPad and am looking for a good rpg game. I like FF, but I heard its resolution on iPad, particularly on the new iPad isn't great. should I get it?

Also, what rpg games would you recommend? Chaos Rings looks good, but I don't know if its story is interesting (or as engaging as FF)

Thanks!

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#2 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
Go to www.appshopper.com and look up RPGs. There are better games out there than the remakes of the ones you've heard of.
Hanzoadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#3 Hanzoadam
Member since 2009 • 6576 Posts

I was tempted but the price is just really high, I bought it on my iPhone and have it on DS so its kind of annoying :?

I think they should put IV on iPad I'd buy that straight away

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#4 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
The price is too high. All of SE's games are priced too high. If they'd lower them to the standard 4.99 premium remake price, I'd jump at it. The biggest original games get the 9.99 treatment. As it should be. Heck, Baldur's Gate iPad will be less than 10 bucks.
NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#5 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

Final Fantasy III is addicting and good fun. Well worth the price for the dozens of hours I put into it. I don't know about the resolution on iPad though as I played it on my phone.

Chaos Rings is also very entertaining and the story is actually really engaging. Especially since FFIII doesn't have much of a story to begin with. I haven't played any of the sequels, but I also put in around 30-ish hours into Chaos Rings to get the true ending, so I definitely have to say that both games are worth it. Chaos Rings for the story, FFIII for the Job System/Battle System.