Ok, so... Clash of Clans is a terrible game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

I say this because I don't know how many times I've lost a match because the AI decides to go all dipshit and attack less threatening buildings first. I send in my wall breakers and giants to attack the air defense tower first, yet those dumbasses go charging off and get pelted by the archer towers and wizards. I try mopping up with my archers, but they'd rather go after camps instead of finishing of that damned air defense, and then instead of storming the rest of the towers, they break up in four directions, with one stupid ass archer going off all by her damned self!

How the HELL do these people have thousands of trophies when there's too much damn randomness in the AI?! Why can't the game let me choose where I want to attack? There should be some level of control here!

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

I'm not sure, but I do enjoy playing Ages of Empires: Castle Seige as I can direct my army where ever they need to attack. Sadly, it's exclusive to the Windows Store, but can run on desktops and phones.

Lozozozozoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3 Lozozozozoz
Member since 2014 • 85 Posts

Yes, it's a terrible game. No doubt about that. So are all games which make you wait long amounts of time to do even the simplest things and try to make you pay them money through micro-transactions which skip the long waits.

Jestice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Jestice
Member since 2014 • 39 Posts

Find another one. I'm looking forward on a new game from Zeptolab that was recently announced.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JustPlainLucas

@Davidwilliam06 said:

Hi Lucas! You are definitely right here and I don’t know if you have tried full dragon attacks, but trust me, they drive you crazy! Dragons are the dumbest of all troops in Clash of Clans and they can actually turn their backs to an air defence and go for a building that’s way further away. They obviously get killed in the way!! I am still playing though, I just don’t take it as seriously as I used to!

I'm surprised I'm still playing this. No, I don't have the Dragons unlocked yet. I don't have the *counts on fingers* 750 dollars to buy gems to boost my way there.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JustPlainLucas

@Davidwilliam06 said:

Hi Lucas! You are definitely right here and I don’t know if you have tried full dragon attacks, but trust me, they drive you crazy! Dragons are the dumbest of all troops in Clash of Clans and they can actually turn their backs to an air defence and go for a building that’s way further away. They obviously get killed in the way!! I am still playing though, I just don’t take it as seriously as I used to!

I'm surprised I'm still playing this. No, I don't have the Dragons unlocked yet. I don't have the *counts on fingers* 750 dollars to buy gems to boost my way there.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

If there is a problem with the game, it's that it is way too easy, actually. Giving you control over the troops would completely ruin the strategy of the game.

KillerK1ng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By KillerK1ng
Member since 2014 • 135 Posts

If you're looking for a strategy game Year 0: Tactics. The game is set in a post apocalyptic world where you are challenged with survival. Build a base, then raid others peoples stealing their resources which are used to fund an army. You can play it on most smartphone/devices browser, or on your computer.

https://tactics.legendary-games.com/

pretty awesome :)

Edwin089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Edwin089
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Ok so..if you are bad at playing that game doesn't makes it terrible.

Its one of the most addicting games right now!

wing821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 wing821
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Never play mobile games. Hate those waiting times.

Doesn't make sense at all, NO I WILL NOT PAY YOU!

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#15 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

..a little old.