My Apple Prediction for the next few weeks

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LDSLurk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LDSLurk
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
So I was just thinking a little bit ago and I just thought of the craziest predictions! Let's say that rumors are true that the iPad 3 is coming in a couple weeks and that it will have quad core processing and quad core graphics, that would make the iPad perfect for gaming. I'm hoping so much that Apple releases a game controller and makes gaming a priority. Imagine gaming on the go and docking at home. Also, if rumors are true that the new Apple TV is coming, it could also sport the A6 (or A5X or whatever it will be) and play games with the same controller and all for $199. You can do it Apple!! I have faith in your ability to make gamers happy!
NaviJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 NaviJ
Member since 2012 • 137 Posts

I doubt it but yea it would be pretty cool for apple to have a console, maybe next gen? but I doubt it :\

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#3 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
My risky prediction is that we'll see a 4k iMac with a quad-core Ivy Bridge processor by the end of the year, possibly even by summer.
Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#4 JasonDarksavior
Member since 2008 • 9323 Posts
I doubt it'll be quad core, the battery life will be really bad. But there's always a chance.
deleteduser198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 deleteduser198
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="JasonDarksavior"]I doubt it'll be quad core, the battery life will be really bad. But there's always a chance.

It's going to be quad core without any doubt. It's the only way they'll be able to support a retina display without loss of power and speed