I wonder what the next ipod touch 5G and iPhone 5 will look like?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Stevo7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Stevo7991
Member since 2010 • 1319 Posts

Lets talk about this.

I feel like brainstorming and predicting ideas on what apple may do about this.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
Just like the last 4.
Stevo7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Stevo7991
Member since 2010 • 1319 Posts

Should I get 4G now or wait for the next generation?

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#4 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
There are concurrent rumors citing 3.5, 4.6 and 4.0 inch screens. It's all up in the air. What you can expect is LTE, what you may be able to expect is touch feedback tech on a touch screen and a mini-pin connector to rplace the current 30 pin connector.
LovePotionNo9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LovePotionNo9
Member since 2010 • 4751 Posts
Probably very similar to what's already out now. I'd welcome a 5 inch screen on the next iPod Touch. A 12 inch or larger iPad screen would be nice, too. Don't care about iPhone though. Don't care for smart phones.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts
There are concurrent rumors citing 3.5, 4.6 and 4.0 inch screens. It's all up in the air. What you can expect is LTE, what you may be able to expect is touch feedback tech on a touch screen and a mini-pin connector to rplace the current 30 pin connector.musicalmac
It's definitely going to have LTE since Verizon said that they will only release LTE capable phones. But what I wonder if they're going to have a WiMax version for Sprints 4G service. They could do that or built the similar Verizon LTE CDMA model for Sprint even though Sprint's LTE service is in its infant stages. Regarding screen size, consumers were surveyed and most liked a screen size between 4 and 4.5 inches.
mystic_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 mystic_knight
Member since 2003 • 13801 Posts
[QUOTE="musicalmac"]There are concurrent rumors citing 3.5, 4.6 and 4.0 inch screens. It's all up in the air. What you can expect is LTE, what you may be able to expect is touch feedback tech on a touch screen and a mini-pin connector to rplace the current 30 pin connector.DroidPhysX
It's definitely going to have LTE since Verizon said that they will only release LTE capable phones. But what I wonder if they're going to have a WiMax version for Sprints 4G service. They could do that or built the similar Verizon LTE CDMA model for Sprint even though Sprint's LTE service is in its infant stages. Regarding screen size, consumers were surveyed and most liked a screen size between 4 and 4.5 inches.

About freaking time... the 3.5" screen has always been a put off. The larger screen will always be a positive move, the funner thing is im pretty sure they could fit a 4" display without increasing the size of the phone, why they decide to keep the massive bezel bewilders me.