Can't find Lumines in the Market Place

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

User Lists: 0

#1 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

So apparently, GS has a gamespace for Lumines on Android. I searched the market place, and all I got was this cheap imitator Rebirth, which is so basic I don't even want to play it. I'm on Galaxy SII by the way.

Ckr64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Ckr64
Member since 2012 • 58 Posts

I remember there was a version of Lumines but it was rather J2ME port not completely new game. Apparently it seems like its taken down now.

junaid15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 junaid15
Member since 2005 • 1163 Posts
trust me it sucks on touch screen.nothing like the psp and console versions.
JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#4 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts
trust me it sucks on touch screen.nothing like the psp and console versions.junaid15
:lol: Well, you're the authority aren't you? :lol: Yeah, if Rebirth is any indication, this isn't a game you want to play with touch screens. I'm guessing you're getting the new Lumines for the Vita?
junaid15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 junaid15
Member since 2005 • 1163 Posts
[QUOTE="junaid15"]trust me it sucks on touch screen.nothing like the psp and console versions.JustPlainLucas
:lol: Well, you're the authority aren't you? :lol: Yeah, if Rebirth is any indication, this isn't a game you want to play with touch screens. I'm guessing you're getting the new Lumines for the Vita?

i want the vita to have a few more games i want, but if i do get one,lumines is a must