Any cool games for blind people?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

powerskill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 powerskill
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
i want to get someone in my family a game that she can play and has no graphics since she cant see. do you know of a game like that?
bulby_g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 bulby_g
Member since 2005 • 1861 Posts
They could probably play some party games. I remember playing Bishi Bashi for the Playstation and you just had to hammer certain buttons. Obviously would need to play with someone so they can tell them which buttons to press etc. but it's hardly a fun game on your own anyway. No idea what any of these are like but I've found these for you - http://www.blindsoftware.com/SoftwareBlindCategory.aspx?id=4&name=Games
FallenSputnik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 FallenSputnik
Member since 2009 • 265 Posts

maybe easy music production apps? such as garage band, and i am sure yamaha has a few fun/easy ones out there...as morbid as it sounds video games were never ment for the blind people hence the word "video" but yeah with little assitance those music production apps are fun, and easy to use. :)

FallenSputnik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 FallenSputnik
Member since 2009 • 265 Posts

please keep in mind that there are different levels of blindness (medical, legal, total) ...two out of those 3 can see some things, which changes the topic totally.

GeekyDad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#5 GeekyDad
Member since 2006 • 1697 Posts

Papa Sangre comes to mind.