CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 CJL13
Member since 2005 • 19137 Posts

http://kotaku.com/5913228/report-how-scammers-are-stealing-xbox-live-accounts-and-what-they-do-with-them?popular=true

I had my account taken in November and even though I got the money that was used with it back, as of May 26th I still can't access it, I was forced to make a new account with Xbox Live Silver and will not give a cent to Microsh!t to get Gold. This sh!t has been going on for months and Microsoft has mainly been saying "Well you fvcked up by clicking on ads, not our problem" when this looks so fvcking obvious and now they're saying those techniques are outdated when there's a good chance they still work. And of course the media doesn't call out MS on this because MS are angels.

Slow_Show

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Slow_Show
Member since 2011 • 2018 Posts

You're forgetting the best part: as of December 7th of last year, as per the XBL ToU you are no longer allowed to form or join a class action lawsuit against MS (unless you live in an area smart enough to have already made these clauses illegal)! Enjoy your "informal negotiations"!

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

I can't even turn off auto renew without getting a dumb message saying "An Error has a occured" :?

SevenzFlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 SevenzFlow
Member since 2012 • 378 Posts
That sucks,(smart enough not to buy a 360) lol
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts
I was saying this months ago; my account was hacked not once but twice. Both times they bought a load of microsoft points, both times they refunded the money but it was a pain in the ass, and both times they gave me patronising spiel about keeping my account information safe. Amazing how they can get away with just lying. When PSN was hacked Sony should have just said it was the users fault and a phishing scam. Seems like you can do that and people just accept it.
PatchMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 PatchMaster
Member since 2003 • 6013 Posts

Paying hundreds of dollars for a stolen account because it has a popular tag or high gamerscore? That's one of the most pathetic things I have ever heard. Ever.

110million

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 110million
Member since 2008 • 14910 Posts

Paying hundreds of dollars for a stolen account because it has a popular tag or high gamerscore? That's one of the most pathetic things I have ever heard. Ever.

PatchMaster

How about paying hundreds of dollars to get awful games each month just to inflate your gamerscore?  

PatchMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8 PatchMaster
Member since 2003 • 6013 Posts

[QUOTE="PatchMaster"]

110million

How about paying hundreds of dollars to get awful games each month just to inflate your gamerscore?

Ehh, I'm pretty sure most of the gamerscore junkies use things like Gamefly to inflate their e-peens.

110million

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 110million
Member since 2008 • 14910 Posts

Ehh, I'm pretty sure most of the gamerscore junkies use things like Gamefly to inflate their e-peens.

PatchMaster

Most likely, though I'm sure there are gamerscore junkies in countries without services like gamefly.Â