FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1 FrozenLiquid
Member since 2007 • 13555 Posts

You gotta girlfriend, friend, or sister? Had a moment where you thought you waged victory for the Male Alliance? Post your stuff here.

-

So, I was looking for something sweet to eat after I had dinner, so I wanted the chocolate biscuits that my gf was eating throughout all the day. She hid them somewhere in the pantry and I didn't know where to get 'em. Went like this:

- In the pantry - "Babe, where are the Tim Tams?"

- In the lounge - "What Tim Tams?"

- In the pantry - "The ones you're eating."

- In the pantry - "Nevermind got it"

- In the lounge - "Hey can you get me a Tim Tam too?"

- Sitting down next to her and chewing on the lovely chocolate biscuit -

"What Tim Tams?"

TreyoftheDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 TreyoftheDead
Member since 2007 • 7982 Posts

Every time you said biscuit this is what I thought of. :?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
Every day, I win epic points for the male race. Attempting to capture the awesome in a forum post would be a disservice to my great works.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts
Every day, I win epic points for the male race. Attempting to capture the awesome in a forum post would be a disservice to my great works.Jandurin
Yeah some of these you can't describe in words, its one of those "DUDE you had to be there to see her face" Things. For Instance

This previous Christmas My Girlfriend's younger sister was having her mothers ring re-done. So whatevers its Christmas Day and I look to see how it came out, and one of the best ideas ever came to my mind at that moment. I told her to just play along with it as I go. So allright we're all having a good Christmas Morning, unwrapping presents, I hide mine so my girlfriend can start complaining that I didn't get her anything(seriousaly....)

And as she turns around, I get down on one knee and go through the obvious motions of proposing to her....and her face at this point is like "OMG, OMG OMG" yada yada.and before she can even bring herself back to giving me an answer I respond with the

"Nah B-word i was just playin, its your mothers ring, aint no one getting married" Her Sister and Mother laughed there asses off....and I got the dirtiest look like EVER.....it was so glorious that this forum post does that moment no justice.
yoshi_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 yoshi_64
Member since 2003 • 25261 Posts

Every day, I win epic points for the male race. Attempting to capture the awesome in a forum post would be a disservice to my great works.Jandurin
You lie, don't fool me! I know you're whipped... oh wait... that's me, sorry... carry on.

Truly, I have none... not at this moment ... at least. :P

Moon_of_Majora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Moon_of_Majora
Member since 2006 • 6065 Posts

You gotta girlfriend, friend, or sister? Had a moment where you thought you waged victory for the Male Alliance? Post your stuff here.

-

So, I was looking for something sweet to eat after I had dinner, so I wanted the chocolate biscuits that my gf was eating throughout all the day. She hid them somewhere in the pantry and I didn't know where to get 'em. Went like this:

- In the pantry - "Babe, where are the Tim Tams?"

- In the pantry - "The ones you're eating."

- In the pantry - "Nevermind got it"

- In the lounge - "Hey can you get me a Tim Tam too?"

- Sitting down next to her and chewing on the lovely chocolate biscuit -

"What Tim Tams?"

FrozenLiquid

You may have won the battle, but you'll lose the war. 8)

But LOL, what you did was great. 

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#7 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

I'm too weak against the other sex, if my ex-girlfriend and most friends didn't have to look so good and me being so perverted/horny, I would had done something for the Male Alliance.

My sister doesn't count because she loves to go out with her friends and such, a lot of times she'll be gone for hours.

789shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 789shadow
Member since 2006 • 20195 Posts
Well, I'm certainly not winning any battles for the Male Alliance.
FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 FrozenLiquid

[QUOTE="Jandurin"]Every day, I win epic points for the male race. Attempting to capture the awesome in a forum post would be a disservice to my great works.jg4xchamp
Yeah some of these you can't describe in words, its one of those "DUDE you had to be there to see her face" Things. For Instance

This previous Christmas My Girlfriend's younger sister was having her mothers ring re-done. So whatevers its Christmas Day and I look to see how it came out, and one of the best ideas ever came to my mind at that moment. I told her to just play along with it as I go. So allright we're all having a good Christmas Morning, unwrapping presents, I hide mine so my girlfriend can start complaining that I didn't get her anything(seriousaly....)

And as she turns around, I get down on one knee and go through the obvious motions of proposing to her....and her face at this point is like "OMG, OMG OMG" yada yada.and before she can even bring herself back to giving me an answer I respond with the

"Nah B-word i was just playin, its your mothers ring, aint no one getting married" Her Sister and Mother laughed there asses off....and I got the dirtiest look like EVER.....it was so glorious that this forum post does that moment no justice.

How fast did she get over it? You sucker punched her! 

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jg4xchamp

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"][QUOTE="Jandurin"]Every day, I win epic points for the male race. Attempting to capture the awesome in a forum post would be a disservice to my great works.FrozenLiquid

How fast did she get over it? You sucker punched her! 

She's hispanic, so for christmas day she had to take one for the team and not be mad......but the weeks after was alot of me kissing her ass :lol:

and the opportunity was too hard to pass up, so I had to take the sucker punch...even if it was on Christmas Day....
Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts

well one crude yet hilarious thing i did was perform a dutch oven to a gf. lol

to another girl i dated i asked her if she could touch her elbows behind her back. muahaha. she got what i was doing right after she tried for a couple of seconds and i got a playful slap for it. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#12 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts

to another girl i dated i asked her if she could touch her elbows behind her back. muahaha.

Ontain
hah, so gonna suggest that to my girlfriend
HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 HarlockJC
Member since 2006 • 25546 Posts

For any who do not know I am a huge fan of Gengar.

I had this Gengar from Burgar King with light up red eyes.

It was about 2 am my wife was sleeping. I take the Gengar turn it on so the first thing she sees when waking up will be these two red eyes looking down on her. So I made some sound she saw the eyes, She scream and scream and scream even after I cut on the light in the bedroom she kept screaming. It had to take at least 5 minutes till she stop screaming and another 2 hours before she would go back to sleep. 

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jg4xchamp

to another girl i dated i asked her if she could touch her elbows behind her back. muahaha. she got what i was doing right after she tried for a couple of seconds and i got a playful slap for it. 

Ontain
:lol: oh my god.......I'm so going to use the elbow idea.
HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 HarlockJC
Member since 2006 • 25546 Posts

Ontain

I just had to look up what a Dutch Oven was, funny 

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FrozenLiquid

Ontain

OMG YES!!!!!!

I use to do that way back in the day in high school hahahaha. It use to go well and was damn successful piece of flirtation until my mates and I did it too much that pretty much every girl in every school knew what it was about. Some girls are pretty uh, "skilled" at it if you know what I mean lol.

Actually, Imma try do it to my gf tonight. Haha that brings back so many memories! 

Now that I think about it, girls in uniform trying to touch their elbows behind their back must've been weird to the general public =S

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 FrozenLiquid

For any who do not know I am a huge fan of Gengar.

I had this Gengar from Burgar King with light up red eyes.

It was about 2 am my wife was sleeping. I take the Gengar turn it on so the first thing she sees when waking up will be these two red eyes looking down on her. So I made some sound she saw the eyes, She scream and scream and scream even after I cut on the light in the bedroom she kept screaming. It had to take at least 5 minutes till she stop screaming and another 2 hours before she would go back to sleep. 

HarlockJC

Ha sorta reminds me of the time when I was young and I just finished watching an alien abduction documentary, and I didn't wanna go to sleep that night. My sister was making fun of me about how I was scared of something that's not real etc etc but they're gonna get me anyway and I was really get owned that night. So she runs of laughing into her room, and then comes out screaming again. My first instinct: omg there's an alien in there. But she was screaming and on the verge of crying coz there was a weta (looks like a mean looking locust? Google it), sitting on her bedsheets. Man, was my xenophobia cured that night as I got into the room, picked the weta up and chased her around with it, and when I got bored, put it back on her bed then went to sleep. 

I got grounded by my parents for disturbing their sleep that night. But damn, was it freakin' worth it.

And incidentally enough, I had a dream about weta aliens and we had a blast killing everyone O.o

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mitu123

Wow, you guys are good, I need to start taking advice from you guys, defintely Ontain.:lol:

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 jg4xchamp
The elbow behind the back trick is so rediculousaly effective if the person you ask is drunk. I mean good god this one girl didn't even understand what was going on :P
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mitu123
The elbow behind the back trick is so rediculousaly effective if the person you ask is drunk. I mean good god this one girl didn't even understand what was going on :Pjg4xchamp
I must try it one day.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 jg4xchamp
Bumped this thread, just because this was probably the only place to put this.

Last night I saw Law Abiding Citizen with the woman, and decided then and there was the time to win one for the alliance.

anyway quick background, I plan on going to Law School after college, so you get an idea of what she was implying.

Anyway in the beginning of the movie Jamie Foxx's character tries to tell Gerrard Butler why he isn't going to convict the guy who murders Butler's wife and kids(this is not a spoiler you morons, its in the god damn trailers). Lets just say what he said was a bit um....D-bagish.

So my loving girlfriend that she is decides to be a ***** and says "now see he's going to hell for sinning right there, thats you in the future a sinner"

Now I want you to understand that I am sitting there my arm around her, trying to enjoy a movie and suddenly out of nowhere get sucker punched(figuratively).

SO I grab the popcorn out of her lap, move to the next seat over and make her sit by her own damn self. Just chillin, drinkin, eatin the popcorn with a grin on my face. Not sharing until she said sorry.

...so yeah this is the closest thing I've had to victory of her in awhile. So I call this win, besides this threaded needed a bump.
Hoffgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22 Hoffgod
Member since 2006 • 12229 Posts
Good move. That was a rather dickish thing for her to say. Also, how was Law Abiding Citizen. Any good?
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jg4xchamp

Good move. That was a rather dickish thing for her to say. Also, how was Law Abiding Citizen. Any good?Hoffgod
it was actually pretty good for what it was. I mean it's a nice popcorn flick. If you don't go in acting like a pretentious movie buff, you'll be fine and be able to enjoy it

Besides its Gerrard Butler finding out completely awesome ways of killing people and it has thought provoking morals that it teaches like

Don't work for Jamie Foxx

Don't **** with Gerrard Butler

:P

789shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 789shadow
Member since 2006 • 20195 Posts

[QUOTE="Hoffgod"]Good move. That was a rather dickish thing for her to say. Also, how was Law Abiding Citizen. Any good?jg4xchamp

it was actually pretty good for what it was. I mean it's a nice popcorn flick. If you don't go in acting like a pretentious movie buff, you'll be fine and be able to enjoy it

Besides its Gerrard Butler finding out completely awesome ways of killing people and it has thought provoking morals that it teaches like

Don't work for Jamie Foxx

Don't **** with Gerrard Butler

:P

Especially if ******* with Gerard Butler involves murdering his wife and kids.:P