gajbutler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gajbutler
Member since 2011 • 193 Posts

It stutters like mad on the PS4 when going through the city, you can quite clearly see it isn't running at 30 a lot of the time. On top of that bodies vanish really quickly, I was doing a mission where I had to protect the cab guy from the Lost and as soon as I shot them and turned around, they just vanished. There is loads of pop in too, just notice it all over, just looks really bad and combine that with the amount of jaggies on the PS4 version and it looks a mess! There are also weird things that are a step back too like how the foliage doesn't blow in the wind on the new versions, yet it did in the originals and how vehicle damage has been dumbed down, doors don't crumple in any more...

I just think the PS3 version is better and I prefer to play that, apart from higher resolution textures here or there and it running at a higher resolution, the PS4 version is just a downgrade.

The First Person mode is next to useless as well because the FoV is too narrow and you cannot widen it enough.

gajbutler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 gajbutler
Member since 2011 • 193 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJia-ym6kTg

N1K0LA191

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By N1K0LA191
Member since 2011 • 79 Posts

Unfortunately, I had a feeling that this would be the case with the next-gen reboot. I would have gotten it the day it came out, if Rock$tar was not so greedy. They had unbelievable sales numbers for the 360/PS3 version, yet they didn't even offer current owners any sort of upgrade bonus. Until Rock$tar fixes everything that's broken with the current next-gen game, and offers current owners of the last-gen version of the game some sort of bonus for buying the game again other than a few cars and lousy t-shirts, I will keep myself occupied with the excessive amount of GOOD NEW games this holiday season. It really disgusts me that they released the same game, unfinished, both times. It's just sad that Rock$star is becoming the next EA Games. Charging money for stupid things, and offering no trade in bonus? It's just blatant disregard for the customer, and complete focus on the $$$. End rant.

GamerSince78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5 GamerSince78
Member since 2014 • 333 Posts

no issues on mine either, other than long load times