PH1LLYSFINEST13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 PH1LLYSFINEST13
Member since 2009 • 554 Posts

A couple buddies of mine and myself have started a role playing group. For those of you unfamiliar with how it works, basically there is cops and civilians. Civilians job is to basically make money and have fun. It is the cops job to prevent that money making if it is done in an illegal form ie robbery. We would also like situations to play out between 2 civilians and have the cops intervene. For instance hostage situations, drag racing, personal car thefts etc.

There are set rules for the civilians within the role play and cops as well.

We would love to get some more guys in on both the police and civilian side of the clan. We are looking for mature gamers. Training for the cops side of thing might take a little while (approx 2hrs) but we do that so you are ready to handle things and understand what to do in all situations presented to you as an officer. As the clan gets bigger, more positions will open up (SWAT, Helicopter Pilot, Tow truck driver etc).

We would like to start patrols ASAP even if they are the small side of things as far as members go. Eventually we would like to do multiple patrols per week and even have multiple rooms of people doing the role play if it grows that well.

If you are interested in this, feel free to check out the website at GTA V Lifestyles RP. Or you can also message me on XB1 at TyFromPhilly. Thanks for taking time to check this out.

Avatar image for PH1LLYSFINEST13
PH1LLYSFINEST13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 PH1LLYSFINEST13
Member since 2009 • 554 Posts

Thank you guys who have contacted me. We have had 3 sessions and each one gets better and better. We are continuing to grow as a group and it is really showing. We have members that are interested in expanding and having a fire department. As we gather more police officers, we will be able to open up the SWAT portion of things and also have the Police chopper come into play as well.

Again, if you are interested in joining or just have questions in general, please feel free to contact me. my GT on Xbox 1 is TyFromPhilly.

Thanks

Turismo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Turismo5
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

Hi mate. Is there any specifications as to who can join e.g. Age, Ability etc?

Mcswaggerx92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Mcswaggerx92
Member since 2015 • 6 Posts

@PH1LLYSFINEST13: @PH1LLYSFINEST13:

Big up ty ur a real G ima msg u tonight

UKSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By UKSupreme
Member since 2015 • 6 Posts

Hey Guys!

Is this group/clan still active?

Myheadhurts53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Myheadhurts53
Member since 2016 • 6 Posts

Hey, is this still active?

I would love to join if it is.

Pnut1925

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Pnut1925
Member since 2018 • 1 Posts

How do I play gta v roleplay xbox 1

SwitchBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SwitchBlade

Is this still active? I would like to join if so

KianW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 KianW

@switchblade: Join San Andreas Department of Public Safety at: https://discord.gg/ja8mszD for active and fun rp sessions that happen daily. Come and be part of a growing community that is run fairly and also lets people have fun in regular rp sessions.

gta5on_guide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 gta5on_guide
Member since 2018 • 3 Posts

thanks

Devilisha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Devilisha
Member since 2019 • 1 Posts

@PH1LLYSFINEST13: I would love to get into role play on xbox one... But can't seem to find ur discord or any that do role play on xbox if u have a couple mins I would have question and maybe like to join if I fit ur style of people thank you have a good day

SatanH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SatanH
Member since 2008 • 44 Posts

@PH1LLYSFINEST13: This is very interesting , I never played GTA 5 online due to finding out there is no dispatch mode . I tried the online play a week ago to broadcast but , the online game play well to be honest sucks , all players do is hinder other players who are just trying to complete a mission , The game has been reduced to a kill everyone and anyone , mentality . Not fun at all I tried to complete a jail break mission and well only being in a bus kept being blown up by other players who are only looking for an easy kill . I am up for the role play gamer Tag Satanh . GTA 5 really screwed up both the online and offline gameplay by not including dispatch. I would love to join your team and I am sure my followers would love watching broadcast of the roleplay group .