DIMANICUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#1 DIMANICUS
Member since 2007 • 351 Posts
After the horrific ending to the brilliant game, I hope they continue the story. Heck, they'd better continue it, that ending and final boss were awful, which is a shame cos the game is brilliant. I cried for half an hour after I finished the game. But now the crushing depression is nearly over, I pray for a sequel. Your views.
Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#2 Foolz3h
Member since 2006 • 23739 Posts
I've never played it so I have no idea!;)
bacchus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 1

#3 bacchus2
Member since 2006 • 768 Posts

Jericho was an average game. I enjoyed it, but it certainly could have been better. Hopefully a sequel can fix the issues I had with it.

1. Make the Artificial Intelligence of your team mates (alot) better. Maybe have a squad set up feature, so you can assign certain behaviours to them. For example, having the guy who heals play defensively, and the heavy hitters on the front line.

2. Make it more obvious that what you are doing is working/not working. In one of the boss fights where there were two things to attack, I was stumped. I had to look up a walkthrough; one of the things could not be killed first in this fight, but previously in the game you had already killed one. I had pumped lead into for a several minutes and died a couple of times because I assumed I could kill it again, before thinking something must be wrong.

3. Let me figure out how to use the powers. Before you even approached some of the obstacles in the game, it was telling you which character you had to be and which power you had to use to proceed. If I've wandered around an area for 60 seconds and made no progress, then tell me. On a similar note, the big dude was able to lift up certain gates, but not other identical gates which was a design flaw in my opinion.

4. I don't play multiplayer, but surely there was a way to balance the characters for some class-based multiplayer modes, ala Team Fortress? And co-op. Co-op should be an absolute requirement for a sequel. Specific co-op levels where each player controls a 3 man team and have to meet up or assist each other from a distance would also be pretty rad.