TitusAndronicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 TitusAndronicus
Member since 2004 • 978 Posts

A little preamble. I'm partially color-blind, mostly to different shades of the primary colors. I recently had high-speed 'net access hooked up at my place, and I bought Battlefield 2 for Xbox 360 to play online. Unfortunately, it's incredibly difficult for me to make out the enemies (I'm also, uh, blessed with poor vision). Does anyone know of an online-capable shooter for the 360 or the PC with easy-to-spot enemies? I'd also be happy playing a game with just plain ol' deathmatch, as it wouldn't be necessary to really tell my team from the enemies in that case. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

G3XOI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 G3XOI
Member since 2007 • 47 Posts
Ermmm well Unreal Tournament might be a good one to try. Thats the only one I can think of. Im sure there are more though!
StealtherX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 StealtherX
Member since 2005 • 260 Posts
Perfect Dark Zero lets you decide what color teammates and enemies are. It doesn't matter who's on who's team, your teammates will be the color you choose and same with your enemies. The game is okay, but the important part is you can pick the colors that work the best for you.
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17878 Posts
Day of Defeat: Source has little nationality icons over the heads of friendlies.