Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By ohaifrancy
Member since 2013 • 126 Posts

GameSpot is on Instagram!

Want an inside look at industry events and access to behind the scene photos from all things Gamespot? Follow us on Instagram! We upload photos and videos from around our awesome office and any trips we cover. The picture above was taken before today's Now Playing live stream. Follow us to see more: @therealgamespot

Team Social Content Spotlight

This week’s top story is Watch Dogs being delayed till the spring of 2014. Ubisoft’s statement was:

Our ambition from the start with Watch Dogs has been to deliver something that embodies what we wanted to see in the next-generation of gaming," Ubisoft said in a statement. "It is with this in mind that we've made the tough decision to delay the release until spring 2014.

Even though the cancelation of the bundle preorder did not personally affect me, I felt the pain (my reaction to the announcement). Watch Dogs was the highlight of many whose only reason to preorder a next-gen at launch was that game. Full Story.

This week’s episode of The Point actually continues the discussion above. Now that Watch Dogs has been delayed, Danny wonders if you should wait until next year to buy an Xbox One or a PlayStation 4. The current list of launch titles releasing next month is very weak, so will people just settle or wait? Let me know what you think in the comments below!

Last Week’s Winners

Even though we did not announce the winners on here last week, we have sent out all the prizes for our Puppeteer giveaway. Without further a due, here are the winners:

WinnersRunner Up's:
Kyle Wallington

Ademir Segura

"Quiet Turtle"

Corey Alumbaugh

Justin Forsythe

Congrats and please enjoy those awesome hats!

Trivial Pursuit: World of Warcraft Edition Giveaway

Don’t forget to enter our current giveaway! We are giving away 4 Trivial Pursuit: World of Warcraft Editions! To enter: like and comment on this Facebook post. Be sure to “Like” us on Facebook for more contests and gaming updates.

That's all for now. I am going to work on a Just Dance 2014 user review.....Francy out!

Saketume

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1 Saketume
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Grats to the winners.

As for the new consoles I'll definitely wait till there are more games.

Remembering the 360 RROD and the PS3 YLOD solder/heating issue and the bad bluray of last gens launch.

Plus I have a nice PC to game on :3

bunchanumbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 bunchanumbers
Member since 2013 • 5709 Posts

It was easy to fall for the titles around launch. MS has done it before with the 360 launch and the titles of the first 3 years. After that it devolved into a shooter dudebro system with occasional gems. A little patience with either console would go a long way towards a informed decision on a next gen console.

g1rldraco7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

#3 g1rldraco7
Member since 2008 • 2988 Posts

So far the news keeps getting more intense, good time to be a gamer.