Xbox Marketing at its finest.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SaintSatan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SaintSatan
Member since 2003 • 1986 Posts

Came across this on Facebook. It seems this guy is a legit Xbox marketer. He has several pictures of himself at events with backstage passes and stuff (pictures at the very bottom). I can't believe people like this are hired. He must be in his 20s and he acts like a 12 year old. This is just absolutely disgusting. People said they were gonna report him to Microsoft and he deleted some of his comments and then made his Facebook profile private. The following pictures are what I was able to get before all hell broke loose. He is talking about The Last Guardian not that it really matters...

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

# It sure does seem immature for someone who seems so closely involved with Microsoft. Though, he makes a good point about the industry being dead for years if they were inspired by The Last Guardian, which hasn't been released yet.

Idk, what are you gonna do. I mean on the one hand, you can't fault him for supporting Microsoft, since apparently he works for them or whatever. Should he go about it this way, calling other people assholes and calling Sony 'Pony'? Probably not. But let's face it, Microsoft is the same company that dealwithit came from...

DHMATT90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By DHMATT90
Member since 2014 • 180 Posts

@Ovirew: I think he said devs were inspired by Shadow of the Colossus, and not by Last Guardian.

That guy (Henrique) is deep throating Microsoft. I realy don't understand all this passion for one company. I mean, even if he owned the company, that attitude is ridiculous.

His loss I guess.

Edit: With that said, that guy should have been ignored from the beginning.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@k3ck: fanboys will be fanboys. I kind of feel sorry for the guy tbh