sanghelle56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1 sanghelle56
Member since 2017 • 499 Posts

Not sure exactly if this is the right board to post this in, but yeah I wrote the first three or so paragraphs on physical paper. Still needs some fleshing out as far as going from my beginning to the end, but here's the layout:

- It's set in 1054 in Western Europe, and follows a Scottish Assassin named Coal O'Eunan. He's scouting England twelve years before the Battle of Hastings, and picking off different targets under King Harold.

- Coal is distinct from the canon assassins in the Brotherhood in that he plays a flute to lure enemies or let Templars know it's the end for them. As a Celt, he is also a heavy drinker whose booze actually keeps him keen. Despite this he's nice and has a laid back attitude. Oh, and he can enlarge his fists to break skulls in precise knockouts with his Warp Spasms.

Any feedback? I'm a fairly new AC fan, and I know there's gonna be a viking-based game coming soon. Not sure if it's gonna use the same time period but I think this'd be good to develop so long as I have nothing else to do this weekend.