Why the hell Ghost Rider gets 4/10

This topic is locked from further discussion.

s7aTyC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#1 s7aTyC
Member since 2006 • 252 Posts

I just beated the game and it was fun ! I really don't understand WHY the hell it's so underrated. I mean, i am fan of both God o war and DMC and i realise that the game stole much from them, and they are alot better, but the game is fun. The Combat is solid, and i think the game deserves at least 6/10. There are also unlockables, and multiple characters to play, so i'll maybe replay it 2-3 times, on harders difficults.

It's shame that Gamespot confused me so much with this game, i wanted to buy it earlier but when i saw the review i really believed the reviewer, but i'm glad that even one year later i got it.

spazzx625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#2 spazzx625
Member since 2004 • 43433 Posts
Well, you disagree with a review of the game. You can review the game in your own way and give it whatever score you want. I don't like chocolate cake, but lots of people do. It doesn't mean one of us is more right about whether or not chocolate cake is good, they are opinions.
summer_star17x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 summer_star17x
Member since 2007 • 2683 Posts
probably because the movie sucked really bad.
shaunmc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4 shaunmc
Member since 2003 • 1957 Posts
I'm more concerned about the chocolate cake!
Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
It's all about personal opinion.
Bgrngod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#6 Bgrngod
Member since 2002 • 5766 Posts

Well, you disagree with a review of the game. You can review the game in your own way and give it whatever score you want. I don't like chocolate cake, but lots of people do. It doesn't mean one of us is more right about whether or not chocolate cake is good, they are opinions.spazzx625

Chocolate cake sucks. Especially when your mother makes one for your birthday but colors it red to try and hide the chocolate, thinking you are just making it up when you say "I don't like chocolate."

No, I don't like red chocolate either.

Anyways, yeah Ghost Rider 4.0 and such. Looked like a typical movie tie-in-cash-in release.