Dragagon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Dragagon
Member since 2018 • 14 Posts

I posted 2 years ago about this too, but seemed to have missed the bigger public for a read.

That was back here: [promoting] Allods Online subscription model - Games Discussion - GameSpot

Now 2 years later, we're still going at it for Allods Online, that's how dedicated a players we are! :D
I am trying to spread awareness that the P2W server is not the only server Allods Online has to offer.

It's got a subscription server with the lowest of sub fees I know around. Starting at 5 eur/month, going cheaper when buying more!

Reference: 100 crystals = 1 euro.

The population is the only problem we know of today, and that's what we're trying to solve here.
The game itself is amazing and gets often updates, but what it lacks is the secret recipe called Players.

I made a video explaining quite briefly, but clear on what we're intending to do.
We're giving away a free month of subscription to complete new players because we believe the 1 week free trial the game gives is not enough for you to make an opinion on the game.

The first 100 players that sign up via the link in my video, will become eligible for the free month of sub.
This giveaway ends on the 16th of May. Eligible in the sense of, it goes though when we have a minimum of 75 players that signed up via that link.

I am genuinly helping the game I love. I do not ask in my video for likes, or subscribers. I am asking for your time to watch the video, and consider joining us for a month of gameplay, which could be free.

It's not the same game that you used to hate because of P2W elements. Those are simply not present on our server.

I want to thank you for your time reading. I hope you'll watch the video, and maybe I helped you find your game back ^^

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#2 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34779 Posts

Looks like a WoW clone, and nothing in the video made this game look better than WoW in any way. If I wanted to play an MMO with a large player base for a monthly fee, I'd just play WoW.