Who do you think is the dumbest lead designer for any videogame?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

aching546

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 aching546
Member since 2007 • 224 Posts
I'm gonna say cliff blesinski from epic. hes such a stuck-up son of a monkey. if any of you have seen his interviews, he is a complete d****e. now jade raymond on the other hand...yummmm...
AlwaysSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 AlwaysSoft
Member since 2007 • 154 Posts
I'm gonna say cliff blesinski from epic. hes such a stuck-up son of a monkey. if any of you have seen his interviews, he is a complete d****e. now jade raymond on the other hand...yummmm...aching546
I'm sure Jade Raymond ismore stuck up than Cliff could ever hope to be. Why? Because of guys like you.
grarap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3 grarap
Member since 2004 • 5780 Posts
I feel sorry for Jade Raymond. She had legions of female-deprived video game nerds lusting after her. Sure, she's mildly attractive, but nothing special.
basilbasil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 basilbasil
Member since 2006 • 1782 Posts
Yeah, it's a shame that she can't really be taken seriously now because of cave dwellers salivating over her. I agree, she's attractive, but nothing special. To answer TC's question, I don't really pay much attention to the developers, I only pay attention to great ones such as Peter Molyneux.
azad_champ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 azad_champ
Member since 2005 • 3482 Posts

Yeah, it's a shame that she can't really be taken seriously now because of cave dwellers salivating over her. I agree, she's attractive, but nothing special. To answer TC's question, I don't really pay much attention to the developers, I only pay attention to great ones such as Peter Molyneux.basilbasil

I agree on Jade Raymond. She is beatiful but some people here talk like they've never seen a women before.

And I disagree on Peter Molyneux. He promises so much and yet what he delivers is fun but not nearly as revolitounary as he said before. I think that Hideo Kojima and Sakaguchi are better devs.

DarkCatalyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DarkCatalyst
Member since 2002 • 20968 Posts
Ed Boon. He always promises the best thing since toilet paper, and always falls flat due to his own laziness, inability, and unwillingness to intentionally make a game with any kind of staying power.
digi_matrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8 digi_matrix
Member since 2004 • 6600 Posts

This Jade Raymond?

(that's me)

Saw her today at the Ubisoft event here in London.

Check out my whole ASS CREED impressions on this same board.

The nerds were all over Jade Raymond. Some were very pervy. One guy in particular (had a girlfriend) wanted to "kidnap her, take her to a dungeon, and do non-legal things to her". Not my words . A lot of creepy love for the woman. Dude, I get it, you have never seen a hot female present a game before. But she's no big honcho, she's just a PRODUCER. She ain't got the answers, k? I could've gotten a poster signed by her, but I was in a hurry to catch the train, so I skedaddled out of there.

I did, however, make her sign a picture my amazingly talented artist/uber gaming friend did. I'll be sure to post it here.

digi_matrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 digi_matrix
Member since 2004 • 6600 Posts

This Jade Raymond?

(that's me)

Saw her today at the Ubisoft event here in London.

The nerds were all over Jade Raymond. Some were very pervy. One guy in particular (had a girlfriend) wanted to "kidnap her, take her to a dungeon, and do non-legal things to her". Not my words . A lot of creepy love for the woman. Dude, I get it, you have never seen a hot female present a game before. But she's no big honcho, she's just a PRODUCER. She ain't got the answers, k? I could've gotten a poster signed by her, but I was in a hurry to catch the train, so I skedaddled out of there.

I did, however, make her sign a picture my amazingly talented artist/uber gaming friend did. I'll be sure to post it here.

summer_star17x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 summer_star17x
Member since 2007 • 2683 Posts
yeah that's jade raymond. she's gorgeous.
buuut i've seen better.
the_9th_wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 the_9th_wonder
Member since 2005 • 103 Posts
yeah that's jade raymond. she's gorgeous.
buuut i've seen better.summer_star17x
Still, how many of us here wouldn't kill to have a girlfriend that hot, who's a serious gamer no less,? Not many, me thinks.