Which Version is Better?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Emerald_Warrior
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 Emerald_Warrior
Member since 2008 • 6581 Posts

This thread can be the place to ask which version of a game is the best? The PS1 version or the N64 version? Or maybe it's the Dreamcast version? SNES or Genesis? NES, Master System, or TG-16? Etc.

It would be very useful if people that reply to such questions could tell us why. Better graphics? Better sound? More content? Fixed bugs? What makes it better?

This could prove to be a very useful thread. If possible, maybe the mods could sticky this one, please?

I'll go first, as I'm curious about this one:

The Death & Return of Superman: SNES or Genesis version?

also

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time for SNES or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist for Genesis?

XAuToMaT1CX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 XAuToMaT1CX
Member since 2011 • 28 Posts

I consider this post my charity work/Donation for lazy people with taking no time off my future community service which I will have to serve after I become a mass murderer of 12 year old pubescent boys, but here you go ladies & gentlemen :D

PC version of any game vs Console version of any game - this is true 90% of time, Any PC Game that was optimized for your OS & is 2 years released from the date of your modern hardware, is better to play on your PC because of mods, cheaper price (90% of the time) & Graphics (if you really care about that) (this includes GTA IV & Saints Row 2) and in the future if you still want to play the game, you can just type in hypothetically ''Call of Duty 4 Windows 10'' and 99.9%'' you will be able to find a way to make it work. the only way this doesn't work if it's a garbage port of a game that came out 3 years before with garbage mouse & Keyboard controls, limited or no effect graphics (if it's your thing) & 30 FPS Lock & No Mods (to fix any problems) I'm looking at you dino crisis then play it on consoles

3rd Person Shooter PC Vs Console - I can't play this genre with a controller

Action PC Vs Console - Action is a very subjective term, doom is considered action just like bastion

Adventure PC Vs Console - just like Action, Adveture is a subjective term

Arcade PC Vs Console - well for this one it takes an equation, arcade=quick thrills=consoles, with a variable of price (Personal Preference)

Casual PC Vs Console - Bejewelled, Peggle, Plants vs Zombies all play better on PC

Fighting PC Vs Console - Fighting games=quick thrills=consoles,

FPS PC VS Console - Genre is better on PC, I play better with a controller btw, but you just don't have as much control (Personal Preference

Horror PC Vs Console - whatever you have hooked up to your monitor, scary games are scarrier up close

Indie PC Vs Console - PC is the home of indie games

JRPG PC Vs Console - I haven't seen one JRPG that is on PC that plays better on PC, so console it is

MMO PC VS Console - unless it's an action MMO like DC Universe it won't work on console (hotkey based mmos)

Platformers PC Vs Console - the only one that is better on pc that comes to mind is rayman 2

Racing Games - Mods, Mods, Mods, PC no question, buy a controller for your pc, you can get a great one for 30$

RPG PC Vs Console - Mouse & Keyboard & mods, mods, mods

RTS PC Vs Console - once Console RTS games get Mouse & Keyboard support, then we will talk

Simulation PC Vs Console - Mouse & Keyboard is better for this genre

Sports PC Vs Console - whatever you have hooked up to your tv, if you have both pc mods, mods, mods

Twin Stick Shooter PC Vs Console - plays & feels better with a controller

Final Fantasy 7 PC VS PS1 = PS1 is better because of the audio & less glitches, PC version does has some nice mods to make the character models look ''realistic'' but it makes the game lose it's charm

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

I don't agree with any of the above. Sorry.

Double_Wide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

#4 Double_Wide
Member since 2006 • 1985 Posts

This thread can be the place to ask which version of a game is the best? The PS1 version or the N64 version? Or maybe it's the Dreamcast version? SNES or Genesis? NES, Master System, or TG-16? Etc.

It would be very useful if people that reply to such questions could tell us why. Better graphics? Better sound? More content? Fixed bugs? What makes it better?

This could prove to be a very useful thread. If possible, maybe the mods could sticky this one, please?

also

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time for SNES or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist for Genesis?

Emerald_Warrior

Turtles in Time was definately better than The Hyperstone Heist for Genesis.

Marvel vs. Capcom...Playstation or Dreamcast?

Avatar image for Eikichi-Onizuka
Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Eikichi-Onizuka
Member since 2008 • 9205 Posts

Emerald_Warrior

Turtles in Time because it has brighter colors, more levels, and in Hyperstone Heist you can't throw enemies into the screen. Both games are good though.

RaIn285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 RaIn285
Member since 2010 • 3010 Posts

I consider this post my charity work/Donation for lazy people with taking no time off my future community service which I will have to serve after I become a mass murderer of 12 year old pubescent boys, but here you go ladies & gentlemen :D

PC version of any game vs Console version of any game - this is true 90% of time, Any PC Game that was optimized for your OS & is 2 years released from the date of your modern hardware, is better to play on your PC because of mods, cheaper price (90% of the time) & Graphics (if you really care about that) (this includes GTA IV & Saints Row 2) and in the future if you still want to play the game, you can just type in hypothetically ''Call of Duty 4 Windows 10'' and 99.9%'' you will be able to find a way to make it work. the only way this doesn't work if it's a garbage port of a game that came out 3 years before with garbage mouse & Keyboard controls, limited or no effect graphics (if it's your thing) & 30 FPS Lock & No Mods (to fix any problems) I'm looking at you dino crisis then play it on consoles

3rd Person Shooter PC Vs Console - I can't play this genre with a controller

Action PC Vs Console - Action is a very subjective term, doom is considered action just like bastion

Adventure PC Vs Console - just like Action, Adveture is a subjective term

Arcade PC Vs Console - well for this one it takes an equation, arcade=quick thrills=consoles, with a variable of price (Personal Preference)

Casual PC Vs Console - Bejewelled, Peggle, Plants vs Zombies all play better on PC

Fighting PC Vs Console - Fighting games=quick thrills=consoles,

FPS PC VS Console - Genre is better on PC, I play better with a controller btw, but you just don't have as much control (Personal Preference

Horror PC Vs Console - whatever you have hooked up to your monitor, scary games are scarrier up close

Indie PC Vs Console - PC is the home of indie games

JRPG PC Vs Console - I haven't seen one JRPG that is on PC that plays better on PC, so console it is

MMO PC VS Console - unless it's an action MMO like DC Universe it won't work on console (hotkey based mmos)

Platformers PC Vs Console - the only one that is better on pc that comes to mind is rayman 2

Racing Games - Mods, Mods, Mods, PC no question, buy a controller for your pc, you can get a great one for 30$

RPG PC Vs Console - Mouse & Keyboard & mods, mods, mods

RTS PC Vs Console - once Console RTS games get Mouse & Keyboard support, then we will talk

Simulation PC Vs Console - Mouse & Keyboard is better for this genre

Sports PC Vs Console - whatever you have hooked up to your tv, if you have both pc mods, mods, mods

Twin Stick Shooter PC Vs Console - plays & feels better with a controller

Final Fantasy 7 PC VS PS1 = PS1 is better because of the audio & less glitches, PC version does has some nice mods to make the character models look ''realistic'' but it makes the game lose it's charm

XAuToMaT1CX

Ok...you didn`t really need to post that.This thread is for games lol.But anyway what is the diffrance beetwen Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 PS1 and N64 versions?

RaIn285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 RaIn285
Member since 2010 • 3010 Posts

[QUOTE="Emerald_Warrior"]

also

Double_Wide

Turtles in Time was definately better than The Hyperstone Heist for Genesis.

Marvel vs. Capcom...Playstation or Dreamcast?

I`d Say Dreamcast because on Playsation you can only have 1 on 1 battles instead of 2 on 2 tag matches,the animations are also worse then on the Dreamcast.Dreamcast version is pretty much the same as the arcade version.

Shenmue_Jehuty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Shenmue_Jehuty
Member since 2007 • 5211 Posts

Which version of Rush 2049 was better, the N64 or Dreamcast version?

Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Emerald_Warrior

So no one has any idea on The Death & Return of Superman? SNES or Genesis?

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#10 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

Shenmue_Jehuty
Dreamcast, better visuals and frame rate on that game.
Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Eikichi-Onizuka

So no one has any idea on The Death & Return of Superman? SNES or Genesis?

Emerald_Warrior
I played both and I don't remember any difference. It's been over 10 years since I played the Genesis version though.
Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Eikichi-Onizuka
Sonic 3D Blast: Genesis or Saturn? I have the Genesis version on a few collections but the Saturn version is plenty cheap so I wouldn't getting it if it's a bit better.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Eikichi-Onizuka"]Sonic 3D Blast: Genesis or Saturn? I have the Genesis version on a few collections but the Saturn version is plenty cheap so I wouldn't getting it if it's a bit better.

Saturn version is the better one, though its still a super port. basically its got better colour and some extra details , as well as better music and a new 3D special stage. game is still mediocre imo
soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

NES always

Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Emerald_Warrior

[QUOTE="Eikichi-Onizuka"]Sonic 3D Blast: Genesis or Saturn? I have the Genesis version on a few collections but the Saturn version is plenty cheap so I wouldn't getting it if it's a bit better.Darkman2007
Saturn version is the better one, though its still a super port. basically its got better colour and some extra details , as well as better music and a new 3D special stage. game is still mediocre imo

The textures are much clearer, and they added lots of moving stuff to the environments that weren't in the Genesis version, as well.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Eikichi-Onizuka"]Sonic 3D Blast: Genesis or Saturn? I have the Genesis version on a few collections but the Saturn version is plenty cheap so I wouldn't getting it if it's a bit better.Emerald_Warrior

The textures are much clearer, and they added lots of moving stuff to the environments that weren't in the Genesis version, as well.

well those are the "some extra details" I was talking about. though at least on the Mega Drive , the game was good looking for that system , while the Saturn version looks subpar for that system, so Im much , much more impressed by the MD version.
bultje112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 bultje112
Member since 2005 • 1868 Posts

Shenmue_Jehuty

dreamcast. better music, graphics, especially with vga and it's truly one of the best games of all time as well, when you have 4 friends especially

Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Emerald_Warrior

What are the differences between Columns and Super Columns on Game Gear?

And what are the differences between Breakout and Super Breakout on Atari 2600?

BarbaricAvatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#19 BarbaricAvatar
Member since 2006 • 1000 Posts

I don't agree with most of what "XAuToMaT1CX" said.

The only genre's that PC is best at are FPS's and Driving/Racing games. The former because keyboard + mouse gives far better control, coupled with a greater sense of absorption.

And Driving/Racing games are a no-brainer. PC gives better frame-rates and more choice of how you want to drive. Gran Turismo and Forza may be marketed as realistic but they play like Out Run compared to games like the PC's GTR series, Grand Prix or rFactor.

Even the more arcade racers that were synonymous with consoles are better on PC's; Need for Speed UG/MW/Carb/ProS, Test Drive Unlimited, Race Driver.

I still enjoy FPS's and Racer's on consoles because of the pick-up-and-play ability which PC's have never and will never possess.

-

Every other genre against PC is dependant purely on the game itself and how the developers have adapted it to their preferred hardware, though usually it's more coherent on a console.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#20 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19547 Posts

I don't agree with most of what "XAuToMaT1CX" said.

The only genre's that PC is best at are FPS's and Driving/Racing games. The former because keyboard + mouse gives far better control, coupled with a greater sense of absorption.

And Driving/Racing games are a no-brainer. PC gives better frame-rates and more choice of how you want to drive. Gran Turismo and Forza may be marketed as realistic but they play like Out Run compared to games like the PC's GTR series, Grand Prix or rFactor.

Even the more arcade racers that were synonymous with consoles are better on PC's; Need for Speed UG/MW/Carb/ProS, Test Drive Unlimited, Race Driver.

I still enjoy FPS's and Racer's on consoles because of the pick-up-and-play ability which PC's have never and will never possess.

BarbaricAvatar

The whole point of arcade-style games is for the pick-up-and-play ability, so naturally, arcade-style racers are better suited for console rather than PC.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts
Recently played both versions of Zombies Ate My Neighbor. The snes version in superior. The genesis cuts out some visuals, sound effects, and doesn't even have all the music, which all happen to be great.
XereoWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 XereoWarrior
Member since 2012 • 135 Posts
The DX versions of Crystalis & Link's Awakening on GBC were the best ones.
Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Emerald_Warrior

The DX versions of Crystalis & Link's Awakening on GBC were the best ones.XereoWarrior

The GBC version of Crystalis butchered the story. And the NES gives you better sound and graphics anyways.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eea5a5a83edd
deactivated-5eea5a5a83edd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#24 deactivated-5eea5a5a83edd
Member since 2011 • 348 Posts

The Sega Saturn version of Mega Man 8 is better than the PSX version as the Saturn does 2D better than PSX, the Saturn version has some exclusive content such as Cutman and Woodman as exclusive bosses, an art gallery, and better music on Tengu Man's stage.

The Nintendo 64 version of Resident Evil 2 is better than the original PSX version as the N64 port has better visuals, better controls, in-game files with references to future RE games like Code: Veronica and RE0, and different costumes for Leon and Claire.

Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Emerald_Warrior

The Sega Saturn version of Mega Man 8 is better than the PSX version as the Saturn does 2D better than PSX, the Saturn version has some exclusive content such as Cutman and Woodman as exclusive bosses, an art gallery, and better music on Tengu Man's stage.

The Nintendo 64 version of Resident Evil 2 is better than the original PSX version as the N64 port has better visuals, better controls, in-game files with references to future RE games like Code: Veronica and RE0, and different costumes for Leon and Claire.

GSJones1994

The PS1 version comes with a pretty cool collector's book. But that's still not as cool as in-game content.

Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Eikichi-Onizuka

The Sega Saturn version of Mega Man 8 is better than the PSX version as the Saturn does 2D better than PSX, the Saturn version has some exclusive content such as Cutman and Woodman as exclusive bosses, an art gallery, and better music on Tengu Man's stageGSJones1994

The Saturn version also costs several times more, unfortunately. I want to get that version if I ever find it at a decent price.

Shenmue_Jehuty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Shenmue_Jehuty
Member since 2007 • 5211 Posts

Chrono Trigger on the PS (as part of FF Chronicles) or on the Nintendo DS? Please explain why *insert Chrono Trigger port here* is better.

Exceed20XX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 Exceed20XX
Member since 2011 • 817 Posts

Chrono Trigger on the PS (as part of FF Chronicles) or on the Nintendo DS? Please explain why *insert Chrono Trigger port here* is better.

Shenmue_Jehuty

Weren't there load time issues in the PS version? It's been too long since I've played it to really recall.

LittleMac19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#29 LittleMac19
Member since 2009 • 1638 Posts

Shenmue_Jehuty
Load times, simple as that.
SonOfChewbacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 SonOfChewbacca
Member since 2004 • 653 Posts

GSJones1994

Actually, the N64 version has less detailed textures, worse special effects like fire, worse FMVs, and lower fidelity pre-rendered backgrounds. Still an impressive port, though.

Emerald_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Emerald_Warrior

[QUOTE="Eikichi-Onizuka"][QUOTE="GSJones1994"]

The Sega Saturn version of Mega Man 8 is better than the PSX version as the Saturn does 2D better than PSX, the Saturn version has some exclusive content such as Cutman and Woodman as exclusive bosses, an art gallery, and better music on Tengu Man's stageGSJones1994

The Saturn version also costs several times more, unfortunately. I want to get that version if I ever find it at a decent price.

It sure does suck that MM8 on the Saturn is expensive as all hell. I'm gonna get a Saturn just for that version of MM8.

A lot of the better games on Saturn are starting to cost and arm and a leg, and it sucks. Unless they're early first-party Sega games, the only cheapies you can find anymore are racing and sports games on Saturn, it seems.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deactivated-5eea5a5a83edd
[QUOTE="GSJones1994"]

The Sega Saturn version of Mega Man 8 is better than the PSX version as the Saturn does 2D better than PSX, the Saturn version has some exclusive content such as Cutman and Woodman as exclusive bosses, an art gallery, and better music on Tengu Man's stageEikichi-Onizuka

It sure does suck that MM8 on the Saturn is expensive as all hell. I'm gonna get a Saturn just for that version of MM8.
Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Eikichi-Onizuka
[QUOTE="Shenmue_Jehuty"] The Saturn version also costs several times more, unfortunately. I want to get that version if I ever find it at a decent price.

LittleMac19

A lot of the better games on Saturn are starting to cost and arm and a leg, and it sucks. Unless they're early first-party Sega games, the only cheapies you can find anymore are racing and sports games on Saturn, it seems.

I don't mind paying out extra for a game now and then, but for MM8 it's hard to justify for myself since I have it on PS1 and PS2. Are there any differences with Mega Man X4 for the Saturn?
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts

I have one: Toy Story for the Snes and Genesis. at first I saw some gameplay videos and it looked clear as day, the Snes looked and sounded better.

But then I tried both games and is it me or are the controls on the SNES kinda off? Also miraculously, the First Person segment looks better on the Genesis than it does on the SNES

Stinger78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Stinger78
Member since 2003 • 5846 Posts
Some people prefer certain versions because they've only experienced those specific versions. As far as Death & Return of Superman - they're probably close enough, but I know Turtles In Time on SNES is preferable to me because it was an 'enhanced' arcade port with at least 7 levels, compared to an exclusive game not based on either arcade game. Sunset Riders on SNES was almost an exact arcade port whereas the same game on Sega Genesis was stripped-down and not a true port. For me, most multiplatform games I played on SNES vs Sega Genesis, I preferred on SNES, and often found them to have better music and graphics. When you can get better music and graphics in the 'same game', I'll gladly take it. At the same time, I often preferred PS1 ports to N64 often because the music and videos were better on PS1, while it usually had lower graphical settings.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-5eea5a5a83edd
[QUOTE="LittleMac19"][QUOTE="Shenmue_Jehuty"] It sure does suck that MM8 on the Saturn is expensive as all hell. I'm gonna get a Saturn just for that version of MM8. Eikichi-Onizuka

I don't mind paying out extra for a game now and then, but for MM8 it's hard to justify for myself since I have it on PS1 and PS2. Are there any differences with Mega Man X4 for the Saturn?

Not that I know of.
hurriflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#37 hurriflash
Member since 2008 • 645 Posts

Resident Evil code Veronica X (ps2) or Resident Evil code Veronica (dc)? Code veronica X came with a interesting dvd called Wesker's Report, this is enough to make games both good

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38 silent_bomber
Member since 2009 • 767 Posts

Are there any differences with Mega Man X4 for the Saturn?Eikichi-Onizuka

The Saturn port has lower quality FMVs and dithered transparencies, a few of the stages have a heat effect added to them.

Spinnerweb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

#39 Spinnerweb
Member since 2009 • 2995 Posts

PC version of any game vs Console version of any game - this is true 90% of time, Any PC Game that was optimized for your OS & is 2 years released from the date of your modern hardware, is better to play on your PC because of mods, cheaper price (90% of the time) & Graphics 

XAuToMaT1CX

Have you ever played Mega Man Legends on the PC?

I thinkst not.

MrYaotubo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 MrYaotubo
Member since 2012 • 2884 Posts

[QUOTE="XAuToMaT1CX"]

PC version of any game vs Console version of any game - this is true 90% of time, Any PC Game that was optimized for your OS & is 2 years released from the date of your modern hardware, is better to play on your PC because of mods, cheaper price (90% of the time) & Graphics 

Spinnerweb

I thinkst not.

How does that disprove what he said? If anything,MML is part of those 10%,so the point still stands.
rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts

[QUOTE="XAuToMaT1CX"]

Spinnerweb

I thinkst not.

notice how he said 90%

what's wrong with the PC version BTW? I'm watching some gameplay videos on YT, it seems to run just fine

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Spinnerweb"]

[QUOTE="XAuToMaT1CX"]

rilpas

I thinkst not.

notice how he said 90%

what's wrong with the PC version BTW? I'm watching some gameplay videos on YT, it seems to run just fine

one has to wonder what computer was used in that video. there could be a case where a game was badly optimized at the time , but if it runs on newer hardware, it runs well no matter what
AcidSoldner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 AcidSoldner
Member since 2007 • 7051 Posts
Great idea for a thread. There have been a few times where I've wonder which version was better when it came to older games myself. Which version of Stargate is better? SNES or Genesis/MD? Also, get out of here with that shit XAuToMaT1CX. We don't need that System Wars garbage trolling in here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-5eea5a5a83edd
[QUOTE="GSJones1994"]

The Sega Saturn version of Mega Man 8 is better than the PSX version as the Saturn does 2D better than PSX, the Saturn version has some exclusive content such as Cutman and Woodman as exclusive bosses, an art gallery, and better music on Tengu Man's stageEikichi-Onizuka

Try to find a Japanese copy of the game. The JP version has an awesome intro J-pop song, I kid u not.
Spinnerweb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

#45 Spinnerweb
Member since 2009 • 2995 Posts

[QUOTE="Spinnerweb"]

[QUOTE="XAuToMaT1CX"]

rilpas

I thinkst not.

notice how he said 90%

The controls are so screwed up, the entire game is unplayable. You can't use the left and right arrows for turning, for some reason, which cripples the entire game since there's no mouse support either.
NodakJo2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46 NodakJo2010
Member since 2010 • 1061 Posts

Final Fantasy 1 comes to mind...

NES started it

PS1 was enhanced

GBA had a 2 games in one cartridge thing going on

PSP had gorgeous graphics

Iphone also had gorgeous graphics

Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Eikichi-Onizuka
[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="Spinnerweb"]

I thinkst not.

Spinnerweb

notice how he said 90%

The controls are so screwed up, the entire game is unplayable. You can't use the left and right arrows for turning, for some reason, which cripples the entire game since there's no mouse support either.

That does sound pretty bad, but possibly workable with xpadder and a gamepad.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Spinnerweb"][QUOTE="rilpas"]

notice how he said 90%

Eikichi-Onizuka

That does sound pretty bad, but possibly workable with xpadder and a gamepad.

no need for Xpadder , alot of games had native support for a gamepad. in fact , just recently I was playing NFS3 on my PC with a PS2 controller , connected with a cheap £2 adapter.