Where is Mass Effect?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gruntelite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gruntelite
Member since 2005 • 215 Posts
I know E3 hasn't arrived yet, but with this new Dragon Age trailer it makes me worry quite a bit that Mass Effect was just handed over to some inexperienced developers at EA or something. Is anyone else worried about what's happening to Mass Effect? If anybody has information to shed light on this please share. Otherwise, I guess I will just worry until I find out what it going on. I hope E3 will fix what may just be some misconceptions I'm having.
rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts
The first game came out in November. Then they made the PC port. I'm sure they are working on ME2, but I'm also sure that it is wayyy too soon to be showing it off.
Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts
Hopefully working on better stuff for ME2. Was it just me or did anyone else think Bring Down the Sky was terrible?
Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44169 Posts
I have little doubt that they are working on Mass Effect 2 themselves but it's probably too early to show plus they probably want to have the spotlight on Dragon Age until it gets released. I would imagine that they're working on some more downloadable content for the first game as well.
wizdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 wizdom
Member since 2003 • 10111 Posts

I know E3 hasn't arrived yet, but with this new Dragon Age trailer it makes me worry quite a bit that Mass Effect was just handed over to some inexperienced developers at EA or something. Is anyone else worried about what's happening to Mass Effect? If anybody has information to shed light on this please share. Otherwise, I guess I will just worry until I find out what it going on. I hope E3 will fix what may just be some misconceptions I'm having.gruntelite

The game just came out last November, they don't need to show until next year, calm down a little bit, they are working on it, right now they its too early to show it, plus bioware wants to focus on DA.

Bloodbath_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Bloodbath_87
Member since 2008 • 7586 Posts
Look for it at E3 next year.
beat89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 beat89
Member since 2004 • 870 Posts
Well Bioware has said theyw ant to get the whole triogy out this generation. Which means they really need to kick into overdrive. Two years between installments just won't cut it