What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Michformer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 Michformer
Member since 2008 • 167 Posts

Hey guys,

recently I started to play Oblivion again in order to pass the time. While playing it, I wanted to know what other people thought of the TES series, which is why I created this topic. I'd like to ask you a simple question: what is your favorite Elder Scrolls game? Mine is Oblivion. :)

Magus_BR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Magus_BR
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Man.. I've only played Oblivion and Skyrim and i must say that Oblivion had some interesting things that went missing: as the arena system and the spell creation system. But in overall it is difficult to compare because they're way too long games. Honestly i cant remember most of Oblivion game by now.
Apocalypse324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Apocalypse324
Member since 2007 • 1486 Posts

Morrowind hands down...first game I ever actually felt like I was addicted too. I fell in love with the world and just constantly wanted to be playing it. Anyone who plays Oblivion and Skyrim first its understandable why the don't get into Morrowind because of the clunky combat...but anyone who gives the game a chance will see why its such an amazing game.

There is so much more depth and things to do than compared to the two newer games. I enjoyed Oblivion though I hated the Oblivion gates. Skyrim is obviously a good game but my first time playing it I wasn't blown away by it or anything... Although I have started another play through and am just taking my time trying to fully enjoy the world and just playing quests for a while but using it as my secondary game I'm playing which isa helping my enjoyment factor with it.

I still recommend Morrowind to everyone... Just playing it now you have to go into it with an open mind and realize the way they created the game was so that it wasn't really the skill of the  "player" but the skill of the character in the game...no matter what type of weapon or anything you use...the character is not really any good with it so it makes the combat feel clunky...but more that types of weapon is used the better the character becomes with it. Ex...using a spear throughout the entire game you can become really profeccient with it and become really powerful...but if you switch to a long sword and have had little practice with it...you will be terrible with it...each weapon type needs to be individualy leveled up. Same with armor

drokmore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 drokmore
Member since 2005 • 1863 Posts
Played Oblivion and Skyrim, enjoyed both, I'll vote for Skyrim for it's expansive world. I had a lot of fun with side quests.
Annie101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Annie101
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I have to agree with Apocalypse324 - Morrowind without a doubt :)