What is the least favourite game that you own?

• 86 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Samurai_Musaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Samurai_Musaki
Member since 2008 • 27 Posts
Mine would be Shrek 2 (PS2).
Kentb808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Kentb808
Member since 2008 • 188 Posts
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain (PS2), I had $50 to buy whatever I wanted and I buy that horrible excuse of a game.
zoob1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 zoob1994
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Full auto, first game I had for 360, also dai kensai or something like that, for the xbox, and finally head hunter for the PS-2.

Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#4 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts

id have to say of all my games, I play Heavy Shredin' on my NES the least. I have never played a game that was so bad. You start going down a hill on a snowboard, then you crash, and again, and again. Game over. fortunately i didnt pay much for the game.

edit: oh and i bought the original Splinter Cell for the ps2 , and totally regret it. The game is SO much better on the Xbox, it's not even funny. and another game i never play is Battlestar Galactica for xbox. That game is very hard, and when u die, u have to Re-do wayyyy too much.

sofaking_bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 sofaking_bob
Member since 2008 • 446 Posts
i think mine is a tie between skeleton warriors on satrun and corpse killer for 32x/sega cd. but only because i lost my copy of rise of the robots 2 for ps1.
Alizerothree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#6 Alizerothree
Member since 2008 • 1043 Posts
Hmmm, Back to the Future (NES) uuuggghhh!!!
BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#7 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts
Mortal Kombat Special Forces
sheepradish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8 sheepradish
Member since 2006 • 2242 Posts
Gore on PC is such a bad FPS lol
Skylarkell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Skylarkell
Member since 2007 • 2797 Posts
Mickey Speedaway USA. Got it when I was 7 instead of Mario Kart :cry:.
G6games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 G6games
Member since 2008 • 76 Posts
Spryo a new begining Sirerra messed up Spryo.
nVidiaGaMer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 nVidiaGaMer
Member since 2006 • 7793 Posts

Spryo a new begining Sirerra messed up Spryo.G6games

Mine is probably Enter The Dragonfly ... also a not so good Spyro game.

DeafNYCPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 DeafNYCPlayer
Member since 2004 • 2314 Posts
I own Gamecube's BMX XXX. I just watched the video. >.>
_AbBaNdOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#13 _AbBaNdOn
Member since 2005 • 6518 Posts
hmmmmm just limited to my primary console...... Digimon Data Squad, Soul Nomad, Duel masters, Romancing and Unlimited Saga, Metal Saga, and MS Dawn.

Digimon and Soul Nomad I baught full price and actually thought they would rock. Duel Masters I thought would be crap but got it cheap enough to risk being suprised and wasnt lol. Romance and Unlimited Saga I basically got for free cuz they were being sold with a game I did want. Metal Saga is pretty crazy but the end was really difficult(not related to the other saga games at all and not a reason for getting it.). MS Dawn looked like it would be awesome, I love deformed gundam graphics, but the game is incredibly difficult.

I can play Digimon and Soul nomad but they are my least favorite, the others I could freaking care less about lol.
-starman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 -starman-
Member since 2008 • 2822 Posts

Spindizzy Worlds for the SNES. a puzzler with bad graphics and bad controls.

Drakkhen would be a close second. Also for SNES.

Hseptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Hseptic
Member since 2003 • 1566 Posts
Fuzion Frenzy
The_Sand_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 The_Sand_Man
Member since 2008 • 6788 Posts

Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain (PS2), I had $50 to buy whatever I wanted and I buy that horrible excuse of a game.Kentb808

Meh, it was my first online game so I found it fairly decent. :P

Anyway, the least favorite game I own right now is Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith for PS2, needa sell that next time i go to gamestop.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

Wargasm

What on earth was I thinking when I bought that abomination?

Hungry_bunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Hungry_bunny
Member since 2006 • 14293 Posts
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent, it was so repetitive, boring and shallow. I still hate EA for it, they basically stole the name and put it on some crap that had nothing to do with the orignal.
ebbderelict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 173

#19 ebbderelict
Member since 2005 • 3992 Posts
Well, there's a few games that could be pretty bad that I haven't played enough yet to find out, but at the moment it's Jak 2. I know, apparently this isn't a bad game with lots to do and explore, and a great story... it just makes me SO MAD!
NamelessPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 NamelessPlayer
Member since 2004 • 7729 Posts
I would probably say all of those random sports and licensed titles I snagged with my SNES at a garage sale first. If I didn't have those, then I would say Halo 2. I'm not joking there-with all the hype and fanfare I kept hearing about it, I got it the same day I got my first Xbox and ended up being disappointed. At least Halo 1 on PC made for a decent online multiplayer title. I could also mention MechAssault (I'd much rather play MechWarrior 1-3 for my Battletech fix, or Steel Battalion for some Xbox mech action), but that game does have some redeeming qualities. Some.
SonicBalla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#21 SonicBalla
Member since 2006 • 2610 Posts
Super Paper Mario
Skylarkell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Skylarkell
Member since 2007 • 2797 Posts

Super Paper MarioSonicBalla

yep I didnt like it as much as the original.

Avatar image for JannettyTRocker
JannettyTRocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 JannettyTRocker
Member since 2006 • 1160 Posts

Ready 2 Rumble Boxing : Round 2 (PS2) - Bought this game at launch and have played a total of 30 minutes; it's been collecting dust ever since. Shallow gameplay which is frustratingly difficult.

Legends of Wrestling (PS2) - Great concept with some terrible gameplay, and it's just not wrestling when you use generic entrance songs.

hotfiree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 hotfiree
Member since 2006 • 2185 Posts
burnout revenge
The_AI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 The_AI
Member since 2006 • 4791 Posts
Spartan. Tried too hard to be Total War. I liked it at first, but when I got Rome: Total War, I realized that it was worthless.
dark_orb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#26 dark_orb
Member since 2004 • 1503 Posts
The worst game in my collection would probably be Dark Cloud for ps2. I picked it up because I heard good things and it had generally good reviews. I found the game terribly boring and playing through the laughable excuse for a story was a chore.
EquiIibrium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 EquiIibrium
Member since 2008 • 303 Posts
Fighting Force 2 (DC) I put it in my Dreamcast, a minute later it goes back in the draw never to be played again. :lol:
bigM10231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#28 bigM10231
Member since 2008 • 11240 Posts
madden 04 ps2
GamerBoy53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#29 GamerBoy53
Member since 2008 • 2666 Posts
Vexx, although it wasn't that bad, I actually kind of liked it, I just haven't bought a game any worse then it. Monster 4x4 for Xbox might be worse though. Yeah, it is worse. Damn you, Ubisuck!!!
dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#30 dragonfly110
Member since 2008 • 27955 Posts
Tarzan Unleashed for Gamecube, atlhough thankfully I wasnot the one stupid enough to buy it, I got it as a gift.
SSlater413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31 SSlater413
Member since 2008 • 514 Posts
Mine would have to be Wii Sports.
aryoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 134

#32 aryoshi
Member since 2007 • 1729 Posts
Hydlide, the music is a strain on the ears and the gameplay is broken.
daveyf03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 daveyf03
Member since 2005 • 418 Posts
This is a good question because it forces you to ask your self, two questions, why did I buy it, and why do I still have it. I have a couple I kick myself for, Legend of Alon Dar, for PS2. Pool of Radiance Ruins of Myth Drannor for PC. Enter the Matrix PS2. I was so excited for the matrix game too, and for about a minute and a half I wasn't dissapointed, then slowly I realized it was nothing but canned animations and poor ai.
Thagypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#34 Thagypsy
Member since 2008 • 1250 Posts

Old Games: Starfox, Resident Evil 2, and Call of Duty 3.

New Games: Halo 3 and Lost planet.

JOJO_AC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#35 JOJO_AC
Member since 2008 • 233 Posts
BAROQUE, because its standard features make it one annoying and hard game to play. Every time you finish the Neuro Tower (or die trying) you'll restart outside with your level reseted to 1 without any items. Plus storing items is a challenge in itself since you need to find these things called Consciousness Orbs in the Tower to toss your items in it, the problem is that you can only deposit one item per orb. Add all that plus the huge number of enemies you'll find and you got yourself one game thats really hard to like.
homegirl2180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 homegirl2180
Member since 2004 • 7161 Posts
I don't really buy bad games. I've yet to play all the games I own, but I do recall that what little time I spent with SimCity 3000 felt rather boring. Even that, however, was not a purchase, but part of a pre-order deal at GameStop that I got for free when I worked there and we had one left over.
kodai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 kodai
Member since 2003 • 924 Posts

Well, the gaming gods know that I've been thorugh more than my share of games that just didnt do it for me. Some I hate with a serious passion. Others I have long forgot. One that I happen to remember (and still own in all its 5 1/4" glory) is Ghana Bwana on the CoCo. I have many a game that I would say is my "least favorite" for many a different system. This isnt one that I hate. It's just one that I never forgot, but am more than happy to never play again. I think that fits the question fairly well. The game wasnt that bad, but I had self centering joy sticks on the CoCo and this game fought against them. It made playing them real hard.

A close tie would be Hunt the Wumpus for my TI-994/A. Something about it just made me want to turn the computer off each time I loaded the tape. It felt more like work than a game. Audio was eratic. The animation was like static a flip book that was missing half its pages. And the TI joystiks were held in an upside down manner that made playing it a real chore.

I dont know why I still remember those games, but for some reason I dont think I'll ever forget them. I doubt that even the creators dont remember them. I think they were just so underwhelming that they burned a sopt in the back of my brain. Maybe Billy Maze has some kind of Oxi brain cleaner to rub that spot out?

PSX-man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#38 PSX-man
Member since 2007 • 417 Posts

A game called "The Mission" for the Playstation. Here's what it says on the back of the box:

"The prized Geo Merlin ball has been stolen by the evil forces of Football, the terrible ninjas. An elite team has been set up, fomed of the best football players in the world: Davids, Figo, Kanu, Cole, Henry, Cannavaro, Guardiola, Thuram and Hamann. Together with their coach, Louis Van Gaal, they have to infiltrate the HQ of the Ninjas, which contains many hidden traps and evil surprises. Will they succeed in bringing the ball back and insure the triumph of the amazing football?"

The only reason I bought this game was to see if it was as messed up as I first thought. And it was! Can you imagine how terrible a soccer-game is where you're going around kicking a soccerball at ninjas?!

Avatar image for Video_Game_King
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#39 Video_Game_King
Member since 2003 • 27545 Posts

Well, the gaming gods know that I've been thorugh more than my share of games that just didnt do it for me. Some I hate with a serious passion. Others I have long forgot. One that I happen to remember (and still own in all its 5 1/4" glory) is Ghana Bwana on the CoCo. I have many a game that I would say is my "least favorite" for many a different system. This isnt one that I hate. It's just one that I never forgot, but am more than happy to never play again. I think that fits the question fairly well. The game wasnt that bad, but I had self centering joy sticks on the CoCo and this game fought against them. It made playing them real hard.

A close tie would be Hunt the Wumpus for my TI-994/A. Something about it just made me want to turn the computer off each time I loaded the tape. It felt more like work than a game. Audio was eratic. The animation was like static a flip book that was missing half its pages. And the TI joystiks were held in an upside down manner that made playing it a real chore.

I dont know why I still remember those games, but for some reason I dont think I'll ever forget them. I doubt that even the creators dont remember them. I think they were just so underwhelming that they burned a sopt in the back of my brain. Maybe Billy Maze has some kind of Oxi brain cleaner to rub that spot out?

kodai

Wasn't it a text-based game, though :??

Uzunoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Uzunoff
Member since 2006 • 43 Posts
Eternal Saga. I bought ir used for $1.99, and thought, "how can I go wrong for that." It did. That game is probably the worst game ever made. It just stinks so bad.
Avatar image for deactivated-6312ae31bb1f8
deactivated-6312ae31bb1f8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-6312ae31bb1f8
Member since 2003 • 320 Posts
Probably Omikron: The Nomad Soul for Dreamcast. It had a very slow start and there's little indication as to what to do/where to go. It is also awful to look at. I couldn't put more than an hour into it. I had bought it for $5 I think. Wasn't even worth that.
slimdave21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 slimdave21
Member since 2003 • 2646 Posts
MEGAMAN X7! The X series started to fall off at X6 but was destroyed through X7.
Tomic2505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Tomic2505
Member since 2007 • 564 Posts
It has to be a boy and his blob for the nes. its one of the most hilarious and pointless games out there.
1bigsmoke55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 1bigsmoke55
Member since 2007 • 6856 Posts
guitar hero 3
epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 epic_pets
Member since 2008 • 5598 Posts
I don't own any games at the moment:cry:
Eeveedude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Eeveedude
Member since 2008 • 36 Posts
My Least favorite game is Shreck Superslam for the PS2. It is the worst game I ever owned. My least favortite game over all the history of my games is Polarium for the DS. I wanted Kirby and the Canvas Curse but nooo. He had to get me something educational.:cry: I did sell it for 3 bucks though:D.
Avatar image for mastetofthedark
mastetofthedark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 mastetofthedark
Member since 2008 • 16924 Posts
Superman 64 for the Nintendo 64. I've never bothered to go past the first level.
Rigga911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Rigga911
Member since 2008 • 2429 Posts
dirt devil durby 3d for ps1
Ninja_T-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Ninja_T-Rex
Member since 2008 • 296 Posts
Ninja Gaiden: Sigma. Only because I like all my games.
dazzzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#50 dazzzilla
Member since 2006 • 1246 Posts

Beijing 2008 PS3 absolutely shocking would be selling it at EB if it werent the NTSC version and im in a PAL region.

And Tonic Trouble on N64 paid 99au for it in 2000 went out to buy Yoshi's story came home with my dumb minds decision to waste my parents money on rubbish.