What is Michel Ancel working on?????????

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Darth_Tigris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Darth_Tigris
Member since 2002 • 2506 Posts

He's one of leading creative minds in gaming, but we haven't heard a peep out of him since Rayman Raving Rabbids was first announced. Seeing as how that game changed formats(from a platformer to a minigame fest), it would make sense (though it was never confirmed) that he moved on from the project to something more his style. But we have heard NOTHING.

I dream of a next gen follow up to Beyond Good and Evil, but I've become a lot more realistic in my old age. What are the chances we find out something ... big that he is working on come next Thursday?

beat89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 beat89
Member since 2004 • 870 Posts
Presumably he's working on Raving Rabbids 2. However, for his plans beyond that, it's anyone's guess.
Darth_Tigris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Darth_Tigris

Presumably he's working on Raving Rabbids 2. However, for his plans beyond that, it's anyone's guess.beat89

Presumably, but I personally doubt it. Just as Rayman was passed on as a platformer to other producers, I would think RRR would be as well. But since we have no confirmation that he's even working on it, I still say that leaves it up in the air for now.

Ectomy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Ectomy
Member since 2004 • 885 Posts

Seriouslythough,everyoneishopinghe'sgoingtogetaroundtoBG&E2, (BG&Ewasmyfavoritegameoflastgen).

If he ends up creating it everyone who played the original will hype it up to no end...I know I will.

Darth_Homer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5 Darth_Homer
Member since 2004 • 5779 Posts
Perhaps he should go get Ubi to make a REAL Rayman game...
Darth_Tigris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Darth_Tigris

Seriouslythough,everyoneishopinghe'sgoingtogetaroundtoBG&E2, (BG&Ewasmyfavoritegameoflastgen).

If he ends up creating it everyone who played the original will hype it up to no end...I know I will.

Ectomy

We'll fund billboards! Sky writing!! SUPERBOWL COMMERCIALS!!!

Yeah, it'd be great. But, as I stated, the odds of that are slim enough for me to not believe. :(