Violent video games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wlcm2atl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 wlcm2atl
Member since 2005 • 129 Posts

I am writing a paper for my composition class about violent video games and their effect on teens.

I was wondering if anyone knows any specific articles/studies I could reference in this paper?

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

1noteshort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 1noteshort
Member since 2008 • 403 Posts

I am writing a paper for my composition class about violent video games and their effect on teens.

I was wondering if anyone knows any specific articles/studies I could reference in this paper?

wlcm2atl

Google "Violent Video Games effect on the public"

I did the same style paper a couple weeks ago, it took me an about 2 hours and was 11 pages. Make sure you mention the worst ones on each consoles and make sure you mention nintendo having violent games dude do to nintendo has more of a kid base. need anymore help feel free to message me.

zeppelin_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 zeppelin_64
Member since 2006 • 3924 Posts
Here, this might help: http://myhobbiesforum.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=playstationii&action=display&thread=1194824802 It isn't mine, but it is from my website.
GulliverJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 GulliverJr
Member since 2005 • 552 Posts

I'm not sure if this article is applicable to your core topic, but you might be able to use it in your conclusion, or as a mention of other factors that figure in the mix. It is from my website also.

GW Government Regulation of Games

ishoturface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#5 ishoturface
Member since 2007 • 12460 Posts
this is bs man they have people in school write about "violent" games gimme a break once again this is bs
ishoturface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#6 ishoturface
Member since 2007 • 12460 Posts

wlcm2atl
they dont have an efect on teens they have a efect on the parents of the teens cuz the parents never had stuff like this when they were kids (this is to the entire world the times are changing. dang stop blaming video games on murders taking place)