SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45328 Posts

I’ve always thought being able to rewind cut scenes would be great. Sometimes I just want to backtrack or I just wasn’t paying attention. I also would love a feature where if you haven’t played a game in a while, that the game gets you up to speed.. How about you, GD?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58430 Posts

I think a good feature would be if AAA developers could get their shit together and make decent looking games that utilize hardware well and run great.

Kind of tired of games that look like Redfall and Jedi Survivor running like dog shit and not really looking that great.

Jedi Survivor is especially guilty of this, you tweak the settings and suddenly the resolution downgrades to like 720 or something and Cal has all these jaggies and everything is fuzzy.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11677 Posts

I like some spooky audio come out the gamepad speakers for Survival Horror games instead of the television. For many games it was a gimmick for power-up noises but horror games really benefit from it. I've been replaying The Evil Within 2 and it's just fantastic getting under my skin hearing those grim whispers.

Keep it up, I want this feature in the upcoming Alone in the Dark THQ Nordic!

@mrbojangles25 said:

Kind of tired of games that look like Redfall and Jedi Survivor running like dog shit and not really looking that great.

Jedi Survivor is especially guilty of this, you tweak the settings and suddenly the resolution downgrades to like 720 or something and Cal has all these jaggies and everything is fuzzy.

Feel for you, no one wants a horrible unfinished game. Worse being the fat-cats crying crocodile tears the day later saying, we, the customers don't understand how bad they had it.

I've noticed a lot of these publishers that use to get praise on the board have since fallen from grace. And while I wasn't always a fan of some these games, is disheartening that these teams are so removed from committed fans bottom barrel expectations. Now the goal being to make easy money off a by-gone legacy they have no intention of respecting.

I wouldn't even believe Bioware was ever good until I played the re-released Mass Effect Trilogy; now my thoughts are "how did they get so bad?"