TimeSplitters 4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

69ANT69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 69ANT69
Member since 2007 • 8472 Posts

In this monthsedition of the UK version of the Official Playstation Magazine (OPM) it was revealed that Free Radical are currently working on a new addition to the TimeSplitters series of games. Reports cite that the game could spoof games like Gears of War and Halo.

mewmaxwii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#2 mewmaxwii
Member since 2007 • 48 Posts
i love timesplitters! got all 3 on ps2! but the 4th will be on ps3... grrrrr, unless its out on the wii!
RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

#3 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 65506 Posts
yer it's about time we got another timesplitters game, as long as they don't dumb down the AI again like they did with FP (i blame it on EA taking over temporarily, but that's just me :P) i'll be happy...the spoof characters should certainly make for an interesting game as well :lol: officially i've only heard of a ps3 version so far, i doubt it'll be ps3 exclusive in the end though (though i wouldn't rule it out, the 1st one was ps2 exclusive afterall), it'll probably be on at least 360 as well...as well as possibly the Wii, although that doesn't seem quite as likely due to the different control scheme and timesplitters has always been a fast paced arcade style shooter too...
doominatorx6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 doominatorx6
Member since 2007 • 510 Posts
i love timesplitters! got all 3 on ps2! but the 4th will be on ps3... grrrrr, unless its out on the wii!mewmaxwii

It should be on the wii. PS3 and 360 get that other FR game... but that one will suck. TS4 should be wii exclusive.
transitionx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 transitionx
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
haha Time Splitters AI really was stupid.. but i sure do like playing online -and making my own maps. :)
UBeMurked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 UBeMurked
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Lol idk bout you all but i'm not too stacked, im not bout ta go buy a ps3 for ts4