The savior of weak system sales

This topic is locked from further discussion.

horizonwriter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 horizonwriter
Member since 2003 • 667 Posts

Both Sony's PS Vita and Nintendo's Wii U are doing less than stellar in the sales department.  It occurred to me that it would be pretty wise to make a strong sales pitch and ink out a deal with the developer/publisher/distributer that helped strengthen the gaming fanbase of both corporations at one time- Square-Enix (just plain Square back then).  Two games come to mind that would do wonders for both gaming systems that Square-Enix has been avoiding for quite a while now - a completely re-worked from the ground up, HD version of Final Fantasy VII (with great voice acting) and/or the next TRUE Final Fantasy Tactics sequel in HD as well.  They are both long overdue and would give either system some much needed appeal, as well as some really positive PR and buzz.  What do you think?

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#2 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19544 Posts

Or here's even better idea for Square Enix: Just release Final Fantasy Versus XIII already!

Nevertheless, the Wii U already has something even better coming up as its saviour:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYqNrFjJOeE

ND4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 ND4321
Member since 2012 • 26 Posts
Interesting, but I wonder how many of those who fondly remember FF7 don't have a newer console already. I appreciate the PR would have some effect though.