The game I feel can start a new trend in gaming.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

A7Xfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 0

#1 A7Xfan
Member since 2004 • 3962 Posts
Heavy Rain is due out next year and I truly feel if any game could bring up some inspiring ideas in developers that would be the game. Indigo Prophecy was a great start it was quite limitles and a little silly but at the same time it was great for what it was and still is every bit as good as the day it came out.
A 360 controller or Sixaxis (provided it adds a headset jack and rumble)could be the way we gamers deliver stellar performances as actors in game. Getting total control of all movements and dialouge.

This could be a cool way to break the FPS trend (I made a thread on that a few days back.)
YoungGun13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 YoungGun13
Member since 2006 • 2581 Posts
ahhh.. no
creepy_mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 creepy_mike
Member since 2007 • 1092 Posts
Looks promising, if only because we don't know much about it yet. I'll keep my eyes open (assuming I ever get a PS3).
NaiKoN9293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 NaiKoN9293
Member since 2004 • 4102 Posts
yeah it's one of the games that eventually will make me buy a ps3
FlaminDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FlaminDeath
Member since 2004 • 4181 Posts
i have no idea what its about it actually seems likemore of a movie than a game to me but who knows could be the best game of the century :D
Akira-Angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Akira-Angel
Member since 2005 • 349 Posts
I thought Heavy Rain was just a tech demo..
Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts
It looks alright.
Clan_Crushbone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Clan_Crushbone
Member since 2007 • 1501 Posts

I thought Heavy Rain was just a tech demo..Akira-Angel

So did I. Either way, I dont think it would be a game id be into. Looks a little to movie like and not enough game. Of course I could be dead wrong though. Guess we will have to wait and see how it turns out (if its actually a game and if its released)

MKHavoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MKHavoc
Member since 2007 • 1100 Posts
I've seen the trailer, but I'm still not sure what this game is about. I know that it shows one of the characters auditioning for a role, but that doesn't necessarily mean the game will be about acting. I guess I just have to wait and see.
UpInFlames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#10 UpInFlames
Member since 2004 • 13301 Posts

Well, the truth is that we don't know anything about the actual game. The sole video that was released was just a tech demo, the game itself might be something completely different (although I hope it isn't). The most exciting thing for me is that that tech demo is story-wise one of the most interesting things in gaming...ever. The potential for greatness is clearly there - and we know Quantic Dream is a capable developer.

SteelAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SteelAttack
Member since 2005 • 10520 Posts

Well, the truth is that we don't know anything about the actual game. The sole video that was released was just a tech demo, the game itself might be something completely different (although I hope it isn't). The most exciting thing for me is that that tech demo is story-wise one of the most interesting things in gaming...ever. The potential for greatness is clearly there - and we know Quantic Dream is a capable developer.

UpInFlames

I have the sudden need of making origami models.