The End help! (MGS3)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

eo_the_shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 eo_the_shaman
Member since 2009 • 1800 Posts

ok im on the end and im really really really horrible with this guy i really cant seem to find him or even when i find him i find it very difficult to even hit him without him shooting me first...can i get some tips for this guy. ive been using my thermal goggles to help me find him but im always just running around aimlessly and randombly hes there shooting at me.

Marty_Mo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Marty_Mo
Member since 2008 • 889 Posts

The end well best advice is use thermal googles to locate him because when he runs he leaves footprints for abit but I usually out snipe him

Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts

Turn the game off, go into the PS2's clock in the settings, fast forward a week, then start the game up again. He'll be dead. Cheap, but it works.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#4 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts

Turn the game off, go into the PS2's clock in the settings, fast forward a week, then start the game up again. He'll be dead. Cheap, but it works.

Legendaryscmt
But that's no fun :P You just gotta hope he's somewhere, this battle took me a few hours because I was wandering all over.
KhanhAgE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 KhanhAgE
Member since 2004 • 1345 Posts
MGS3 is at heart a sneaking game. If he sees you he'll disappear before you can line up a shot. You really do have to sneak around the map. If you see him run, go up to his last location or in the direction he ran off to. Put on your thermals and see if you can pick up his foot prints. If you can, follow them, as you might get lucky at the end of the trail. There's been time when I'll be hiding in a bush and I'll see him get up from his hiding place and run across the map.
Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#6 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

I'd use the microphone - you cannormally hear him snoring and stuff if you're anywhere near him. Then I'd stealthily move into that area, and usually I'd catch a glimpse of the sun reflecting off his eaquipment. That's how I'dget a shot at him.

wstfld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 wstfld
Member since 2008 • 6375 Posts

I'd use the microphone - you cannormally hear him snoring and stuff if you're anywhere near him. Then I'd stealthily move into that area, and usually I'd catch a glimpse of the sun reflecting off his eaquipment. That's how I'dget a shot at him.

Jackc8
Yup. Once you find him you can follow his ass and sneak up behind him
anbu-black-ops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 anbu-black-ops
Member since 2008 • 2380 Posts
aside from the comment above, he does have a 3-4 sniping spot that he always stays in each area. you will notice this once you've played a couple of times.
senses_fail_06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 senses_fail_06
Member since 2006 • 7033 Posts
The thrill is the hunt, don't ruin one of the best boss battles ever by getting help from a message board.
eo_the_shaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 eo_the_shaman
Member since 2009 • 1800 Posts

ok so i was playing it and since i was playing it so long zero calls me says use my scope. i go to the river secton ontop of a cliff sort of im looking out trying to find him then i hear him so i close my scope then hes like right behind me shoots me and he picks me up and now im like back at the begininig of the mountain

Hanzoadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#11 Hanzoadam
Member since 2009 • 6576 Posts

I was gonna say wait a week and he dies of old age but someone got there 1st

Solid_Link22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 Solid_Link22
Member since 2006 • 5698 Posts

Kill his bird or capture his parrot.

biotyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#13 biotyrant
Member since 2009 • 150 Posts

The end gave me the creeps because one time i was crawling on the ground and he snucked up behind me and shot me in the back.

i heard if you use the sniper and shoot him in the wheelchair before he enters the building, you dont have to Vs him later and instead get Ocelots men.

Also if you find his parrot, you can shoot it with a tranquilliser, grab it, then release it, it'll fly over to the end and shout 'grandpa'

this will give you the opportunity to lay a few shots.