sickeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 sickeyez
Member since 2018 • 3 Posts

Friends, I play this game 1+month, its very good strategy, best one I think, better then clash of clans trust me, my alliance is destroyed 2 times, im left on 20 rlly active members, I need more very active players to be part of our family, if someone wanna play this game, trust me its very good gameplay and everything, its fun. Iam on #10 server there, if game put you in other server go on settings/character menager/and create new one on #10 server if u wanna help me to destroy everyone who hate my alliance. Name of alliance: PeaceOfMind, Tag: PoM

If u need help about anything, contact me in game, u can search governor when u click on avatar, my nickname is: sickeyEZ

I rlly need help there, we have discord server, if u gonna join family, contact me, I will give u invite code for discord!

Thanks!

sickeyez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 sickeyez
Member since 2018 • 3 Posts

This is a very good strategy that has many options for playing ... I'm really not here to talk about the game, there's nothing to say about the strongest strategy ... I have a clan in that game broken by five 3x stronger clans than us, and they are we have barely got it because we have a good strategy ... I am the leader there and I lost a lot of players, I have left 20 of them now that I can trust, I need help there to break others ... we will need a lot of time, but we have a good clan status in terms of technology, we can grow quickly ... if anyone wants to help me and be active there, we play on server # 10, if you put the game on another server, scroll back to the map and see the country to the right, select any part of the map to start and teleport there ... The name of the clan is: PeaceOfMind

Tag: PoM

I'll really be glad if anyone wants to play this beautiful strategy, I'll see you in the game! :)

my nickname: PoM TangoMonsta

Jwil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Jwil
Member since 2018 • 4 Posts

Yes! I play this game aswell, love it. Bit of a throwback to some of the old school strategy games I played. How are you playing it?

I can't play on Mobile (as in ever, no idea how people game on phones haha), so I use BlueStacks - tested a bunch of other platforms, but keep coming back to BlueStacks to use mobile games on PC.

How do you feel about the monetization in the game?