Recommended Review Site

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Draco_Evolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Draco_Evolve
Member since 2016 • 87 Posts

Hi guys,

Recently ive taken great interest in writing reviews. Not for money or anything just generally cos i love writing and playing games so thought why not give it a shot.

I would appreciate it if anyone can recommend me any sites where i can freely post written game reviews except for gameskinny.

Many thanks :)

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11671 Posts

@draco_evolve: Easy Allies tend to do some of the best English reviews in my view.

*For User reviews I have no idea. Tend to post mine on GFAQ or here.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#3 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

I mean, you could just post them here if you want. This site used to be better for writing reviews because user reviews used to have more of a presence on a game's page. I think they'd even feature reviews if I remember right. I used to like writing reviews and posting them here, but then they overhauled the site and pushed user-created content to the side. They also changed the rating scale, which I didn't like. Anyway, a lot less people rate/review games on here anymore. Not sure where the best place to post reviews would be as far as having the most active amount of people that read/write reviews, assuming that's what you're after.

Draco_Evolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4 Draco_Evolve
Member since 2016 • 87 Posts

@SoNin360: thanks a bunch buddy. Very informative. I wont use this site as per your advice