playstation game

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Poppaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Poppaman
Member since 2005 • 30 Posts
I was reading one of the game magazines (Game informer) and I saw that GTA4 was coming soon but it only said that PS3 was the only one receiving the game please tell me I misread this because PS3 just isn't in my budget right now but I do play or should I say live on my PS2 so somebody please tell me that there a copy for PS2 coming.  THANK YOU! 8)
quatoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#2 quatoe
Member since 2005 • 7242 Posts
GTA4 is coming to Xbox 360 and PS3. No PS2 version is being released
djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 djmarky
Member since 2006 • 3317 Posts
According to gamespot its only comming out for Xbox360 and PS3
Poppaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Poppaman
That really sucks but it is what it is PS3 is 700.00 dollars and I just dont have it so madden will be the game of the year as usual.
_Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 _Bear
Member since 2002 • 18760 Posts
So buy core 360 for 300.
Poppaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Poppaman
XBEARDOG sounds good but im a playstation cat if I go xbox id feel like a backstaber sound childish but im just a playstation cat even thogh PS is saying scew me by not putting GTA4 on the PS2
PhoenixMDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 PhoenixMDK
Member since 2005 • 3258 Posts

XBEARDOG sounds good but im a playstation cat if I go xbox id feel like a backstaber sound childish but im just a playstation cat even thogh PS is saying scew me by not putting GTA4 on the PS2Poppaman

The engine Rockstar are using for GTA IV was designed for the next-gen systems so I think it's a case where the game just couldn't be ported back to the PS2 even if they wanted to.

As a gamer it should be about the games, not the system. If GTA is the sort of game you really want to play and the Xbox is the more economic way to play it then that's the way to go. The only reason not to is if you are not at all interested in the other games for the system and there are PS3 titles that you really want to play once you can afford it.

Poppaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Poppaman

[QUOTE="Poppaman"]XBEARDOG sounds good but im a playstation cat if I go xbox id feel like a backstaber sound childish but im just a playstation cat even thogh PS is saying scew me by not putting GTA4 on the PS2PhoenixMDK

The engine Rockstar are using for GTA IV was designed for the next-gen systems so I think it's a case where the game just couldn't be ported back to the PS2 even if they wanted to.

As a gamer it should be about the games, not the system. If GTA is the sort of game you really want to play and the Xbox is the more economic way to play it then that's the way to go. The only reason not to is if you are not at all interested in the other games for the system and there are PS3 titles that you really want to play once you can afford it.

sounds good but its always been the station not the box but hey its just a game just as long as they keep making Madden im alright and if they stop the lady of mine will be a little happier.
BrokenStr8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 BrokenStr8
Member since 2007 • 282 Posts

Man...GTA4 is looking great...I live in nyc and liberty city on it looks like a exact and more vibrant version of it.

who cares about loyalty Poppama ..I own every sony console except ps3 and I'm jumping ship...be receiving my xbox 360 soon. I'm not a fanboy of any kind...its not your fault if the PS3 sucks and is overpriced.

kanedajjj5757

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#10 kanedajjj5757
Member since 2007 • 1632 Posts
 the game is also going to be out for the XBox 360, which is much cheaper than a PS3...