IC3_C0LD_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#452 IC3_C0LD_ZERO
Member since 2008 • 297 Posts

Okay, I got another one. It was a turn based 3D J-RPG for PSX. I played only the demo for it, in which you played as a blonde guy and his two friends (a black haired guy and a girl). I don't remember very much except that in the demo (probably the beggining of the game) you were in the woods, also at one point the protagonist had a flashback with his village burning down.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#453 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

Okay, I got another one. It was a turn based 3D J-RPG for PSX. I played only the demo for it, in which you played as a blonde guy and his two friends (a black haired guy and a girl). I don't remember very much except that in the demo (probably the beggining of the game) you were in the woods, also at one point the protagonist had a flashback with his village burning down.

IC3_C0LD_ZERO
Legend of Dragoon
IC3_C0LD_ZERO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#454 IC3_C0LD_ZERO
Member since 2008 • 297 Posts
[QUOTE="IC3_C0LD_ZERO"]

Black_Knight_00
Legend of Dragoon

Thank you, I believe that's it!
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#455 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="IC3_C0LD_ZERO"]

IC3_C0LD_ZERO
Legend of Dragoon

Thank you, I believe that's it!

You're welcome ;)
ondrej01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#456 ondrej01
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Hi, my friend sended me pictures of these games, I remember all of them, I played them when I was younger but I really can't remember the names :/ Please help me I want to play them again. There are the links: 1) http://imageshack.us/a/img850/6407/nepojmenovan6.jpg - sorry I don't remember this.. just that you can "kneel" with the soldier 2) http://imageshack.us/a/img687/3115/nepojmenovan8.jpg - you jump from left to right, to the blocks with the character, you can also "shoot" with the weapon thing 3) http://imageshack.us/a/img585/3267/nepojmenovan9.jpg - some kind of online game, you can play it with friends, maybe it is new, I don't remember a lot too Please.. help me I want these games back but I have no idea what are their names. Please!! Sorry for my english, I don't speak or write very well. Thanks a lot!
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#457 Black_Knight_00
3) http://imageshack.us/a/img585/3267/nepojmenovan9.jpg - some kind of online game, you can play it with friends, maybe it is new, I don't remember a lot tooondrej01
It kinda looks like Legends of Might & Magic
Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#458 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19570 Posts
1) http://imageshack.us/a/img850/6407/nepojmenovan6.jpg - sorry I don't remember this.. just that you can "kneel" with the soldier 2) http://imageshack.us/a/img687/3115/nepojmenovan8.jpg - you jump from left to right, to the blocks with the character, you can also "shoot" with the weapon thingondrej01
1) UFO Extraterrestrials 2) Dustforce ...and 3) could be a really low-graphics shot of Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, but Black_Knight is probably more correct about that. So...what competition do you need these answers for? Because I don't believe your story for a second! :P
Lu-Kang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#459 Lu-Kang
Member since 2007 • 1010 Posts

Trying to remember a game that came out for the 360 arcade and pc. 

It was first person and it kind of had a barbarian/stone age setting I believe.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#460 Black_Knight_00

Trying to remember a game that came out for the 360 arcade and pc. 

It was first person and it kind of had a barbarian/stone age setting I believe.

Lu-Kang
Zeno Clash
Avatar image for Majd_Abdulqadir
Majd_Abdulqadir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#461 Majd_Abdulqadir
Member since 2009 • 295 Posts
[QUOTE="ondrej01"]3) http://imageshack.us/a/img585/3267/nepojmenovan9.jpg - some kind of online game, you can play it with friends, maybe it is new, I don't remember a lot tooBlack_Knight_00
It kinda looks like Legends of Might & Magic

That's Chivalry:Medieval Warfare
stallion21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#463 stallion21
I,m looking for this game for ages now and hope u guys can help me. So there is this bird.....or terodactil .... (color blue or something) and u have to fly around with it and collect all kind of stuff (rocks, items etc.) , and there was this tower where u need to put stuff in and in return it gives somekinda tokens I gues.. and I was able to build tanks and other units from thous given items. Mein reason for this game was to destroy enemies tower I guess..so thanks for any help. year: 98 ~ 2000 platform: PC genre: strategy
lucas0214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464 lucas0214
[QUOTE="stallion21"]I,m looking for this game for ages now and hope u guys can help me. So there is this bird.....or terodactil .... (color blue or something) and u have to fly around with it and collect all kind of stuff (rocks, items etc.) , and there was this tower where u need to put stuff in and in return it gives somekinda tokens I gues.. and I was able to build tanks and other units from thous given items. Mein reason for this game was to destroy enemies tower I guess..so thanks for any help. year: 98 ~ 2000 platform: PC genre: strategy

Tanktics.
Nallyvic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#465 Nallyvic
This was a PC game where you played as a girl who was in the brain, educational type game, you went around to different parts of the brain and so forth, played it in the early 2000's, had to collect different parts of the puzzle or something like thayt
pi45121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#469 pi45121
Hey guys! I was were young when I played this game but hopefully my memory doesn't fail me :) You wake up on board on a space ship with a voice that says "good morning captain". then you walk around and can get some training (practice shooting arming bombs driving tank, and yes everything on board the ship). Then you get send down to a planet with human enemies and also dinosaurs as your enemy, mostly small dinos like the ones in the Jurassic park movie where the little girl/boy gets bitten on the beach. And that's about everything I remember.. :/ Thank you for helping me:)
pi45121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#470 pi45121
Ooh and its maybe 10 years old.. not sure but around 1999-2005 maybe
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#471 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="pi45121"]Hey guys! I was were young when I played this game but hopefully my memory doesn't fail me :) You wake up on board on a space ship with a voice that says "good morning captain". then you walk around and can get some training (practice shooting arming bombs driving tank, and yes everything on board the ship). Then you get send down to a planet with human enemies and also dinosaurs as your enemy, mostly small dinos like the ones in the Jurassic park movie where the little girl/boy gets bitten on the beach. And that's about everything I remember.. :/ Thank you for helping me:)

Genre and console, please.
XenoLair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#472 XenoLair
Member since 2006 • 4758 Posts
So I've been trying to remember the title of an old game for a while now and I just can't seem to find it. I remember playing it on my PC around 1998 - 2002, it was an arcade racing game with a top down perspective kind of like Death Rally but I'm fairly certain it wasn't Death Rally. You'd collect power-ups to help you win and the only power up I remember was a sphere like shield that would pop up around your car.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#473 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="XenoLair"]So I've been trying to remember the title of an old game for a while now and I just can't seem to find it. I remember playing it on my PC around 1998 - 2002, it was an arcade racing game with a top down perspective kind of like Death Rally but I'm fairly certain it wasn't Death Rally. You'd collect power-ups to help you win and the only power up I remember was a sphere like shield that would pop up around your car.

Excessive Speed? Ignition?
XenoLair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#474 XenoLair
Member since 2006 • 4758 Posts

Excessive SpeedBlack_Knight_00

This is it! Found a video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SABedb4I66U

How in Gods name did you know this game :D Thanks a bunch!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#475 Black_Knight_00

[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"] Excessive SpeedXenoLair

This is it! Found a video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SABedb4I66U

How in Gods name did you know this game :D Thanks a bunch!

I know, sometimes I scare myself. You're welcome ;)
pi45121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#477 pi45121
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="pi45121"]Hey guys! I was were young when I played this game but hopefully my memory doesn't fail me :) You wake up on board on a space ship with a voice that says "good morning captain". then you walk around and can get some training (practice shooting arming bombs driving tank, and yes everything on board the ship). Then you get send down to a planet with human enemies and also dinosaurs as your enemy, mostly small dinos like the ones in the Jurassic park movie where the little girl/boy gets bitten on the beach. And that's about everything I remember.. :/ Thank you for helping me:)

fps and PC
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#478 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="pi45121"][QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="pi45121"]Hey guys! I was were young when I played this game but hopefully my memory doesn't fail me :) You wake up on board on a space ship with a voice that says "good morning captain". then you walk around and can get some training (practice shooting arming bombs driving tank, and yes everything on board the ship). Then you get send down to a planet with human enemies and also dinosaurs as your enemy, mostly small dinos like the ones in the Jurassic park movie where the little girl/boy gets bitten on the beach. And that's about everything I remember.. :/ Thank you for helping me:)

fps and PC

Gunman Chronicles?
UsagiShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#479 UsagiShiro
Hello. Can't find a game (sorry for my English). I played it in the middle of 1990s, maybe it appeared in the end of 80s, but I don't think so (though I'm not sure). It was an adventure first person! PC game. I believe it was french. The action took place in Paris. Everything except the map of Paris wasn't drawn - it were photos. I distinctly remember the Père Lachaise Cemetery. The protagonist was a female student. Her friend had suddenly vanished and the protagonist was trying to solve this case. Waiting for your answer. Thanks in advance.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#480 Black_Knight_00

Hello. Can't find a game (sorry for my English). I played it in the middle of 1990s, maybe it appeared in the end of 80s, but I don't think so (though I'm not sure). It was an adventure first person! PC game. I believe it was french. The action took place in Paris. Everything except the map of Paris wasn't drawn - it were photos. I distinctly remember the Père Lachaise Cemetery. The protagonist was a female student. Her friend had suddenly vanished and the protagonist was trying to solve this case. Waiting for your answer. Thanks in advance.UsagiShiro
A Vampire Romance - Paris Stories

UsagiShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#481 UsagiShiro
Sorry, no:( The graphics were worse and the main window (with locations) was smaller. 1/2 of the screen was the interface. Not sure if the protagonist was a girl. Maybe the friend was female and protagonist was a guy.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#482 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="UsagiShiro"]Sorry, no:( The graphics were worse and the main window (with locations) was smaller. 1/2 of the screen was the interface. Not sure if the protagonist was a girl. Maybe the friend was female and protagonist was a guy.

Adventure at the Chateau d'Or
ArchonOver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#483 ArchonOver
Member since 2010 • 1103 Posts

The game I'm having trouble remembering was a 2d platformer, released a long time ago. The game's main character was a man, may have been a military looking dude that had a gun as his weapon. The enemies you fought may have been human or alien, I can't remember too well. I do remember however, playing it on the PC.

UsagiShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#484 UsagiShiro
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="UsagiShiro"]Sorry, no:( The graphics were worse and the main window (with locations) was smaller. 1/2 of the screen was the interface. Not sure if the protagonist was a girl. Maybe the friend was female and protagonist was a guy.

Adventure at the Chateau d'Or

No again :(
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#485 Black_Knight_00

The game I'm having trouble remembering was a 2d platformer, released a long time ago. The game's main character was a man, may have been a military looking dude that had a gun as his weapon. The enemies you fought may have been human or alien, I can't remember too well. I do remember however, playing it on the PC.

ArchonOver
Unfortunately that describes every single platforming shoot'em up from Duke Nukem to Abuse. You'll have to be much more specific.
IcyFlamez96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#486 IcyFlamez96
Member since 2011 • 1355 Posts

Ok I've been trying to remember this game for a long time. My memories of that game are so vague now, so much so that I don;t know if I will be able to explain it enough, or even correctly. I thought for a while that it was a PS1 game but now I don't know for sure. After thinking about it for a while, it could have been on an old nintendo or sega console.

So you were this guy (or maybe girl? I really don't know) and he would skate around everywhere. On roller skates or something. (man I can't even remember if he/she was skating or on a motrcycle or something but I do remember him/her getting around places quickly). I'm pretty sure it was top down to some extent. It was a platformer I guess because I remember there being manholes or maybe just random holes in the street that you could fall in. I was really young, but I remember it being difficult. I played it so much. I believe the first level was on the streets of a city or neigborhood or something. Like I was saying, I remember there being holes you could fall in. I rarely ever made it to the second level, but I remember it being maybe on a freeway or something? I also remember there being a pink color to that level, but I could be wrong. Also, I remeber the music to the second level being really cool (and I can't remember it at ALL, and that's one of the main reasons I want to figure out what this game was called...)

Here are some pictures that I got from google that I a came across by from trying to find this game. They kind of remind me of what i'm trying to remember, but they're not it. Or maybe one of them are, I dunno.

http://gamesdbase.com/Media/SYSTEM/Nintendo_NES/Snap/big/Rollerblade_Racer_-_1993_-_Hi-Tech_Expressions.jpg

I know that one isn;t the  game though, I saw gameplay just now.

And darn, I had a second pic but I can't find it anymore :(

Another detail I could add though is that I remember things being a brownish color. At least in the first level.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#487 Black_Knight_00

Ok I've been trying to remember this game for a long time. My memories of that game are so vague now, so much so that I don;t know if I will be able to explain it enough, or even correctly. I thought for a while that it was a PS1 game but now I don't know for sure. After thinking about it for a while, it could have been on an old nintendo or sega console.

So you were this guy (or maybe girl? I really don't know) and he would skate around everywhere. On roller skates or something. (man I can't even remember if he/she was skating or on a motrcycle or something but I do remember him/her getting around places quickly). I'm pretty sure it was top down to some extent. It was a platformer I guess because I remember there being manholes or maybe just random holes in the street that you could fall in. I was really young, but I remember it being difficult. I played it so much. I believe the first level was on the streets of a city or neigborhood or something. Like I was saying, I remember there being holes you could fall in. I rarely ever made it to the second level, but I remember it being maybe on a freeway or something? I also remember there being a pink color to that level, but I could be wrong. Also, I remeber the music to the second level being really cool (and I can't remember it at ALL, and that's one of the main reasons I want to figure out what this game was called...)

Here are some pictures that I got from google that I a came across by from trying to find this game. They kind of remind me of what i'm trying to remember, but they're not it. Or maybe one of them are, I dunno.

http://gamesdbase.com/Media/SYSTEM/Nintendo_NES/Snap/big/Rollerblade_Racer_-_1993_-_Hi-Tech_Expressions.jpg

I know that one isn;t the  game though, I saw gameplay just now.

And darn, I had a second pic but I can't find it anymore :(

Another detail I could add though is that I remember things being a brownish color. At least in the first level.

IcyFlamez96

Paperboy?

IcyFlamez96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#488 IcyFlamez96
Member since 2011 • 1355 Posts

Nah, thats not it.

makib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#489 makib
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
hey some1 help pls...I saw a game trailer last year and now I cant remember the name of the game...the trailer is about a knight walking around his castle talking about its defences and stuf and then a thief comes and tries to steal from him but get his but handed to him by the traps inside the knight's castle...the game is about building your own castle/dungeon and swarming it with traps and creatures......and......invading other ppls castles and trying to clear their dungeons....and every castle is on its own flying island or somthin....if I remember corectly tha name is really long....PLS HELP FAST
IndianaPwns39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#490 IndianaPwns39
Member since 2008 • 5037 Posts

hey some1 help pls...I saw a game trailer last year and now I cant remember the name of the game...the trailer is about a knight walking around his castle talking about its defences and stuf and then a thief comes and tries to steal from him but get his but handed to him by the traps inside the knight's castle...the game is about building your own castle/dungeon and swarming it with traps and creatures......and......invading other ppls castles and trying to clear their dungeons....and every castle is on its own flying island or somthin....if I remember corectly tha name is really long....PLS HELP FASTmakib

Castle Story?

I think I'm wrong but I'm just taking a guess.

pi45121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#491 pi45121
Thank you so much!!! YOU FOUND IT!!!!!!! THANK YOU Black_Knight_00!!!
makib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#492 makib
naaah, already saw castle story...it had a pretty long title =/ and the part where you invade other castles is similar too that of diablo where you point-click to walk and have a birds perspective view
Avatar image for nabeelfarooqui9
nabeelfarooqui9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#493 nabeelfarooqui9
Um.... ok so heres what I can remember. It was a birds eye view game. (similar to SimCity 3) I played it on PC The game is atleast 5 years old You could NOT rotate your viewing angle (like SimCity 4, or commandos 3) Our object in it was not to build a city but populate a city and surrounding countryside with different factories (such as toy factories) -We had to build factories and retail shops aswell. -We had to build roads and buy trucks or trains to transport the newly manufactured goods from the factory to the shop. -I think that we also had to get some raw materials to the factories in order to start manufacturing the goods, (like iron or wood) I think that it was either a Sim game like SimSafari, SimCity or it could have been a Tycoon game (somebody mentioned that when I asked about it on Y! answers) Thats all I remember, I hope someone can help me.
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#494 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="nabeelfarooqui9"]Um.... ok so heres what I can remember. It was a birds eye view game. (similar to SimCity 3) I played it on PC The game is atleast 5 years old You could NOT rotate your viewing angle (like SimCity 4, or commandos 3) Our object in it was not to build a city but populate a city and surrounding countryside with different factories (such as toy factories) -We had to build factories and retail shops aswell. -We had to build roads and buy trucks or trains to transport the newly manufactured goods from the factory to the shop. -I think that we also had to get some raw materials to the factories in order to start manufacturing the goods, (like iron or wood) I think that it was either a Sim game like SimSafari, SimCity or it could have been a Tycoon game (somebody mentioned that when I asked about it on Y! answers) Thats all I remember, I hope someone can help me.

This is tough one: there's a million of these games Big Biz Tycoon? The Corporate Machine? If not, try taking a look at this page and see if any title sounds familiar.
nabeelfarooqui9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#495 nabeelfarooqui9
Thanks, and heres some more info on that: You had to build roads from the factory to the shop. You then had to purchase trucks and set their waypoint (or something to tell them what to do) from the factory to the shop. You could purchase different types of trucks of different speeds and costs. You could tell the trucks what to pickup from a factory and how much of it to pick, then drop it at the shop.
makib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#496 makib
hey some1 help pls...I saw a game trailer last year and now I cant remember the name of the game...the trailer is about a knight walking around his castle talking about its defences and stuf and then a thief comes and tries to steal from him but get his but handed to him by the traps inside the knight's castle...the game is about building your own castle/dungeon and swarming it with traps and creatures......and......invading other ppls castles and trying to clear their dungeons....and every castle is on its own flying island or somthin....if I remember corectly tha name is really long....PLS HELP FASTmakib
For those interested I found the game (ty mmobomb) and its called The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot...recommended
jamesZeR0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#497 jamesZeR0
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
- The game had a top down view. - You were controlling a soldier who wears green armor. - You had other soldiers assisting you. - The character was controlled with keyboard. - Your goal was killing some kind of monsters that were spawning from big nests. - There were some stuff on the ground you could pick up and call tanks, airplanes, more soldiers, health, new weapons etc. - Each time you destroy all the nests on the map, you would win the game and start playing the next chapter. - There were also some obstacles like walls to prevent you from shooting the nests directly. - The game had a yellow background. - I played it on PC between 1995 - 2005 . It was I think on Win 95 or it might also be Win 2000 or even XP. I really tried to find this game but had no luck since today. Hopefully someone can help me. I miss that game a lot! ;)
nabeelfarooqui9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#498 nabeelfarooqui9
BUMP
Black_Knight_00