Need MMORPG suggestions..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ChanG-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ChanG-
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
i used to play Archlord, LotRO, GW2 and DCUO.. I'm looking for a good MMORPG like these that include free roaming/leveling and fun, challenging group raids. Prefer a variety of character races/classes, range of weps, armour and lot of skills/powers. Can be mouse or WASD. i enjoy games with a healer/ buffer but that isn't needed. I've looked up games such as Vindictus and, C9 which are good games but i didn't notice any free roaming, just instances.. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. :) thanks
worldalpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 worldalpha
Member since 2011 • 26 Posts

Only interested in MMORPGs? Do you have any interest in an MMORTS?

yblif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 yblif
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Try World of Warcraft
NegativeCry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 NegativeCry
Try World of Warcraftyblif
it is a good game with good graphics and and amazing world details, but Its f2p only to lvl 20. So I recomend dragon nest, it has a very good combat system, good storyline, and good skill build.
FScott0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FScott0
Try this, really great game http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/F.+Scott
Zecele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Zecele
swtor
PeterMiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 PeterMiller
Member since 2013 • 49 Posts
check out WoWC. _________________________ Video Game Glitches
bladderworts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 bladderworts
Member since 2013 • 39 Posts
Try Avabel Online, its good!
Hoffymann07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Hoffymann07
Member since 2010 • 79 Posts

Try RIFT! It is a great game that just went free to play. TONS of character classes, and you can spec into 3 different trees with each class. 

Nektariosb1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Nektariosb1
Fallen Sword is a highly addictive, continuously evolving massively multiplayer roleplay game where you join players across the globe in a world of fantasy and adventure. Traverse vast areas ranging from the Misty Mountains to the mighty City of Xinderoth and beyond. You will battle countless creatures such as Dragons, Zombie Kings, Undead Warriors, Giant Scorpions and defeat them to gain powerful items to arm yourself with as you walk the realms in search of adventure and glory. You will also be able to engage in combat with other players, become a bounty hunter, craft and create your own items, and engage in countless quests. You are also able to join one of many thousands of player-created guilds where you can meet like minded players and team up to defeat champion and elite creatures. Guilds can store or borrow items and construct guild structures giving its members considerable advantage, strengthening the player to face the horrors found in the world of Fallen Sword. You can try out the game at the following link: www.fallensword.com/?ref=282016 If you sign up with that link a player will message you and offer you a way to get a promotional code to get you in game bonuses! Features Fallen Sword has many features. Some of those major features are displayed below. Join one of 2000+ guilds currently active in the game, or create and manage your own guild! Strengthen your guild by constructing one of many guild structures to increase the stats of all your guild members. Auction off items you have gained through player trades, quest rewards or creature drops! Alternatively use the comprehensive auction search feature to find higher quality equipment for your character! Start your journey across the world of Erildath, travel through more than eighty different realms from the Forgotten Forests to the Undying Lands! Gain skill and level up points by gaining experience. You can then assign these points to one of many player skills and statistics available. Gameplay Fallen Sword tries to emulate the experience of playing a detailed downloadable MMORPG, as the game has quick combat and a simple yet fun quest system. Tthe game uses the "daily turn system" where players have a certain number turns each day; moving one tile in the game's map will cost you a single turn while each round of combat will also cost you a single turn. One unique aspect of Fallen Sword is the game's three skill trees. Players can customize there character by spreading out their skill points across the three trees. The skill tree works the same way talents work in World of Warcraft or skills in any other game. Playing FallenSword will make you feel like your playing an MMORPG that you've downloaded which is a unique experience for browser based games...
SoulDance91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SoulDance91
check this topic http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29432268/xanonline--betrayal-of-the-brotherhood?msg_id=341221300#341221300 if u need help there let me know ^_^
TemplePit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TemplePit
Blades of Legends is an online MMO played by a few hundred users daily. The average online count at the moment is around 100 players online at any given time. The game launched around 3 weeks ago, on June 28th, so it is still open and very competitive between players. Now is a great time to signup and play as you still have a great chance of being able to catch up with some of the top players there. It costs nothing to play, and although there are options to pay for in-game extras, these are not at all required and many people (including myself, currently) are playing the game and doing well without paying a penny. Let me know if you decide to sign up and I can hook you up with some reasonably good gear, free of charge. The chat there is nice and active too which is fun! http://www.bladesoflegends.com/?r=612