Name your Top 5 titles for each console that you own.

DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8773 Posts

PS3: Resistance 2, Killzone 2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Skate, and The Evil Within because I'm playing it.

PSP: Hotshots Golf: Open Tee, Burnout: Dominator, Burnout Legends, Phantasy Star Portable 2, and Undead Knights which I am currently playing.

Switch: Shiren the Wanderer and the Dice of Fate, Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne, Mario Odyssey, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, and Hades.

PSV: I don't know yet, I'm waiting for the memory card to come in the mail.

You?

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7271 Posts

Switch: ARMS, BotW, Mario Odyssey, Bayonetta 2, Smash Bros.

PS3: Motorstorm PR, Vanquish, Virtua Fighter 5, Blazing Angels 2, Split/Second.

Wii: Excite Botz, Mario Galaxy, Pandora's Tower, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves.

GC: F-Zero GX, Soul Calibur 2, Super Monkey Ball 2, Def Jam FfNY, Wind Waker.

PS2: Capcom vs SNK 2, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, PoP Sands of Time, Twisted Metal: Head On, Motorstorm: Arctic Edge.

Dreamcast: Power Stone, Heavy Metal Geomatrix, Soul Reaver, Ooga Booga, Chu Chu Rocket.

PS1: Twisted Metal 2, Omega Boost, Tony Hawk 2, Tekken 3, Nascar Rumble.

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 1057 Posts

This would take forever for me

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11671 Posts

Tough ask, so not sure I could pull it off, generally like a lot of games.

But I'll be interested to read what people put here.

@judaspete said:

Motorstorm PR

Nice. Would generally be a successful remaster as well I imagine. Certainly of similar quality to Wipeout Fury that saw a PS4 port in WO Omega. Yet if I had to guess why Pacific Rift won't, it's all the licenced music.

DanishAnwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By DanishAnwar
Member since 2023 • 348 Posts

PS5: 1. Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergade, 2. Spiderman 2, 3. Red Dead Redemption 2, 4. Resident Evil 4 Remake, 5. Street Fighter 6.

PS3: 1. Red Dead Redemption, 2. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, 3. Uncharted 2: Among Theives, 4. The Last of Us, 5. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of Patriots

PS3 was gem of a console as was PS4 when it comes to exclusives. So, many stellar games exclusive to the console. PS5 looks a shadow of its past at the moment.

I wonder if Sony is counting PS4 exclusive gems (Bloodborne, GOW, UC4, TLU2, Ghost of Tsushima, etc) as PS5 games due to backward compatiblility, and so not releasing stellar games anymore.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7271 Posts

@RSM-HQ: Yeah, would be neat to play it at 60fps. Licensed music is always a snag bringing back old games, but the sound track was never amazing to me, and usually drowned out by vehicle noise anyway. Could throw in new songs and it wouldn't wreck the experience (unlike Crazy Taxi).

Or they could try Apocalypse first.

Atomic1977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Atomic1977
Member since 2004 • 344 Posts

Switch: Animal Crossing New Horizons

The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom and Breath of the Wild.

Pokemon Scarlett and Violet

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

psx metal gear solid resident evil sillent hill driver oddword ps2 ico gta 3 metal gear 3 jack and jaxter final fantasy 10 ps3 last of us demon souls god of war 3 read dead redemption metal gear solid 4 ps4 last of us 2 bloodborne read dead redemption 2 horizon zero dawn alien isolation ps5 god of war rangarok horizon forbiden west spiderman 2 final fantasy 16 star war jedi survivor xbox hallo ce splinter cell the chronickles of ridick doom 3 ninja gaiden xbox 360 gears of war gta iv assasin creed bioshock mas effect 2 xbox one x gears of war 5 halo infinite forza horizon 5 plague tale innocent resident evil 2 remake XSX starfield alan wake 2 plague tale requiem GTA V cyberpunk 2077 with phantom liberty dreamcast shenmue resident evil code veronica jet set radio ecco the dolphin MSR Wii xenoblade chronickles mario galaxy donkey kong country return zelda SS metroid other M switch zelda tears of the kingdom zelda breath of the wild xenoblade chronickles 3 luigis mansion 3 super mario bros wonder

arambasil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 arambasil
Member since 2023 • 3 Posts

Tough ask, so not sure I could pull it off, generally like a lot of games.

But I'll be interested to read what people put here.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15925 Posts

PS5: BLOOOOOOOOOODBORNE (AKA G.O.A.T, the greatest ever, masterpiece. Bloodborne is awesome), FF7R, MGSV, TLoU Part 2 and Death Stranding. Sold the PS4 but technically PS5 can play PS4 games.

Switch: idk Game Dev Story.

PS2: Persona 3, Radiata Stories, Suikoden V, SMT Digital Devil Saga Episode 1 and 2 and GTA San Andreas.

DanishAnwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DanishAnwar
Member since 2023 • 348 Posts

@CTR360: Great choices. But can you please make it more presentable?

Just looking at it gives me a headache.