DEVILinIRON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DEVILinIRON
Member since 2006 • 8772 Posts

I'm downloading the beta right now. Thoughts, anyone?

EDIT: Seems like all that came before, except the cross-platforming.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

I gave it a try on Blizzard and I gotta say, it's pretty good. Runs good on my PC but the only issue I occur so far is Anti-aliasing needs be fixed. Lower settings or turned off, makes iron sights/sights all fuzzy or pixelated.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

I've been playing the beta since last weekend. It's great. It's so much smoother than the previous entries. I'm loving EMP mode. Only issue I've had is lag. Even if you shoot first and get hit markers, you'll look at the killcam and they will have shot first. Doesn't always happen but enough to mention it. I tried playing BLOPS 4 and it's so clunky now. I'll be playing the ground war soon when after I do a few things. The lighting is cool, if you go into a dark building it takes a few seconds to adjust. It's a game changer. There are plenty of angles to shoot from so cover can be a false safety net which is also great.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

Just played a few games of ground war, it's pretty cool. Partly a sniper fest but still good. Only issue is lag is god awful and textures don't always load as the should, if it gets really bad it kicks you.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

I played a few games and just as others have said, the gameplay itself is pretty solid, it's just the usual technical issues that come with all online shooter are definitely noticeable.

lucidique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 150

#6 lucidique
Member since 2003 • 791 Posts

Ran a few matches yesterday in the evening, it's the original modern warfare with better animation and better shadings.

It's worth mentionning i play remastered on the side, every once in a while.

To be fair, it's really only just a beta, but it emulates the original game down to the jingle when you level up.

I guess if you want more Call of Duty, this is good.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

Meh. But I'm a lifelong CoD hater, since CoD 2 so there you go.

Never enjoyed the overall feel of CoD multiplayer and this is no different.

I do appreciate them going cross-play, though, and I think they implemented it extremely well (being able to opt in or out).