Medal Of Honor and Underground (PS1)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts

Hey,

I have never played the first Medal Of Honor games on the PlayStation 1, but I would like to now as I love my WWII FPS games!

• I have a few questions though... what is the difference between Medal Of Honor and Medal Of Honor Underground besides the story. By this I mean are there any notable improvements/differences in the gameplay or graphics?
  • How long are both games?
  • Are there any other type of missions besides shooting your rifles/machine guns, for e.g. being in an airplane or anything notable at all?
  • How hard are the games? I looked at a gameplay video on YouTube and the aiming looks very hard...?
  • Do both games play well on the PS2 without any flaws?
  • And lastly - which is more fun and is it better to play any of them before the other one first for any reasons at all?

I will be aiming to get the double pack :).

Msteele48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Msteele48
Member since 2009 • 1879 Posts

Medal of honor and MOH underground graphicly are the same

Aiming for both games are a bit sticky (but you have to keep in mind that thier PS1 games)

thier is a better choice of weapons on MOH underground

both games are kinda same length story wise about 5 to 6 hours long

if i can remeber right thier is a bonus level on MOH underground

and difficulty thier both challenging but if you have played your fair share of FPS's then you should have no problem

~Msteele48

Hope this helped :)

Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Ashley_wwe
Thanks! :) I will definately have to pick up the double pack :). Oh, quick question actually - the one in the double pack are both platinum versions - just wondering if you know if they work in PS2s as they can vary from the originals in terms of how the games run on the other consoles? :) I thought I recognised you by the way, you posted in my thread about a week ago (was just reading through it again - it was about reviewing video games on YouTube) LOL so hi :).
Msteele48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Msteele48

They should run just fine on PS2 thats what i played them on so yea thier good to play on PS2. And if you have a Ps3 they will also run on it aswell.

so yea they will work on PS2 8)

lol hi

Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ashley_wwe
[QUOTE="Msteele48"]

They should run just fine on PS2 thats what i played them on so yea thier good to play on PS2. And if you have a Ps3 they will also run on it aswell.

so yea they will work on PS2 8)

lol hi

Cool :) do you mean you played the platinum ones on the PS2 by the way or the regular ones? :)
Msteele48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Msteele48

I played the regular ones but they worked fine just about every PS1 game works on PS2 just fine :)

hope this helped

Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Ashley_wwe
Okay, thanks a lot! :)
meteo_ryte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#8 meteo_ryte
Member since 2005 • 1962 Posts

Love the MoH series. They were never groundbreaking or jaw-dropping spectacular but they were very entertaining. The biggest changes came with the PS2 titles Front Line & Rising Sun, where the very first level of each game drop you right into historically monumental events. At the time, it was intense.

Keep in mind, as has been pointed out, that going back to these old FPS's isquite a shock compared to the quality of the current generation.

Msteele48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Msteele48

Okay, thanks a lot! :)Ashley_wwe

No problem