Mass Effect 2 Romance Question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Slipstream720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Slipstream720
Member since 2008 • 287 Posts

So I'm playing through Mass Effect 2 using a save file from Mass Effect 1... in Mass Effect 1 I had a romance subplot with Liara, which seems to have carried over because she kissed me when I visited Illium. Is it possible to pursue a romance with Miranda or Jack even if this carried over?

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts
[spoiler] I believe you will have to basically keep talking to the person you want to have the romance story with as when you get to a certain conversation point with them they will ask you to confirm your interest in whatever way that character describes it. After that you will meet up with them before the ending mission which will be your romance point. You can do this with Liara I believe but you can not follow it up with her and also one of the new characters. You can only have one romance character. [/spoiler] I hope this helps.
Slipstream720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Slipstream720
Member since 2008 • 287 Posts

Alright, thanks.

Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts

Note though that whatever you choose, it's been confirmed that the consequences will be carried over to ME3.

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#5 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

Note though that whatever you choose, it's been confirmed that the consequences will be carried over to ME3.

Legendaryscmt
Yeah, so if you DON'T sleep with someone in part 2, the person you remained faithful to should be grateful in part 3. (Except for Kelly... you have to sleep with her so you can get her to feed your fish.)