Is it possible to somehow get NHL 14 for PC?

NinthFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#1 NinthFall
Member since 2013 • 118 Posts

Hi there guys.

I was wondering if there is any possible way to get NHL 14 for PC? I know NHL 09 is the last hockey game you can purchase for PC, but I was wondering if the computer magicians have found a way to play NHL 14 on PC? Online is not required for me.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@NinthFall said:

Hi there guys.

I was wondering if there is any possible way to get NHL 14 for PC? I know NHL 09 is the last hockey game you can purchase for PC, but I was wondering if the computer magicians have found a way to play NHL 14 on PC? Online is not required for me.

Nope, it's only on 360 and PS3. There is no way to play PS3 or 360 games on a PC and even if there were, such discussion (i.e. emulation) is not allowed on this forum.

-Byshop

alcatraz5953

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 alcatraz5953
Member since 2014 • 80 Posts

As with most sport titles, PC is completely skipped. Why I don't know, and its pretty sad actually.

I myself am a huge sports fan, and unfortunately for me I am a PC gamer, so its pretty much just Fifa and Rugby 08 that I have to satisfy my sports urges.

Would be awesome if one day Madden and NHL would make their way back to PC, because I have no intention of getting a console any time soon - master race ftw :D