Is 2019 going to be a bad year for Sony exclusives?

Lembu90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 Lembu90
Member since 2015 • 665 Posts

The only Sony exclusive I can think of that will be released in this year is Death Stranding in this November. Most people already lost their interest towards the game today and generally unimpressed with its recent trailer. Even I thought it just an offline, more polished version Metal Gear Survive than anything else. Ghost of Tsushima and Last of Us 2 won't be releasing in this year(I'm hoping for late Summer of 2020 release). Is its censorship policies to be blamed? Did they just ran out of interesting games to show to us?

Most people thought that Bethesda was the loser of E3 2019 but at least they showed up and shown us some interesting games. The same can't be said to Sony though.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

There's also Medieval remake in October. There's probably more games in the works too that they havn't announced.

I honestly think death stranding will be like a Quantic Dream but with more gameplay.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

Its a slow year. This must be what nintendo wii u or xbox one fans feels waiting for games.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22375 Posts

@sakaixx: Wii U? Seriously? Lol. Don't mention Switch will you ?

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

@hrt_rulz01: I wont cause I already neglected mine. Haven't played the thing in months I forgot I had one ?

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#6 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

Most people? You must know so many people globally.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#7 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11671 Posts

For someone like me 13 Sentinels finally got a release of November. And Vanillaware always delivers what I like in games. They take time, polish, and deliver. Unlike some developers I could name. .

Sony is clearly saving most of them for the PlayStation 5 now. It really seems "greedy" that a few gamers think the PS4 doesn't offer enough at this point. One really has to reach in bias to state PlayStation offers nothing.

On every device I own tend to buy more multiplatform games at anycase. People who live and die to exclusive content are idiots frankly.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19570 Posts

@sakaixx said:

@hrt_rulz01: I wont cause I already neglected mine. Haven't played the thing in months I forgot I had one ?

It's actually a great time for you to pick up your Switch again - there's 1-2 great games coming out every month for the rest of the year.

As for the PS4...the TC is correct. 2019 has been a slow year for the platform. That's presumably because Sony is winding down production, and focusing its major studios on developing games for the PS5?

Clefdefa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#9 Clefdefa
Member since 2017 • 750 Posts

Sure there is less exclusive this year but whatever ? We have plenty of games to play and next year we have the mighty Final Fantasy VII remake