In Battlefield3, I'm thinking of getting msf points for bf3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

happy9gain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 happy9gain
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
IM THINKING OF GETTING MICROSOFT POINTS FOR BF3, 1 THINGIS, SHOULD I USE THE POINTS? IF I SHOULD, I WOULD USE THEM FOR RECON AND ENGINEER CLASS AS SUPPORT I WILL UNLOCK C4 AND MG36 AND ASSAULT THE FAMAS AND DEFIBS, SO I DONT SEE MUCH POINT IN GETTING IT FOR SUPPORT OR ASSUALT BUT FOR REACON, I WANT THE WEAPONS, AND FOR ENGINEER THE GADGETS? IF I SHOULD: EMAIL ME @ dcnija@gmail.com with the subject as bf3 msf, i will need entries by sat as i am getting it on saturday
happy9gain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 happy9gain
oh yeah, for recon, i will also use the weapons to unlock the l96a1 sniper rifle as it is a gun i had always dreamed of, and should i use the m98b or the l96a1 after
happy9gain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 happy9gain
and i may try and get the g53 is any of tis sways ur opion, but if i do get msf, i will surely get it for recon, and guys, does anyone know how much gadgets u can use, cuz if u can use all of them, i woud get the support gadgets and the recon gadgets, i am also buying just 1400 msf points
happy9gain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 happy9gain
and by how many gadgets can u use, i mean in-game, because there is only 2 gadgets "slots" or something like that?
Kieren-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Kieren-_-
Member since 2012 • 26 Posts
Don't buy points just get the premium edition of battlefield and you will get all the dlc.
Unowuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Unowuero
To be honest after I unlocked everything I rarely play anything but assault. I only switch to engi/support if there are vehicles, Support when we get a spawn camp going, and snipe for the beacon so we can break out of a spawn camp. It doesn't take long to unlock everything you need. If you get the DLC try this trick. It's fun. :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHQNscCDLzE&list=UU81TMcu4uiNvfjQTC1vUCNQ&index=6