sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 16020 Posts

So youtuber VaatiVadya known for his soulsborne lore videos is running a contest "imagining Bloodborne 2" and as result we got some absolutely beautiful concepts and arts and I particularly wants to highlight art by Thomas Chamberlain-Keen and Jiwen for their absolutely stunning art. Simply beautiful what the artists created. I wish Bloodborne 2 exist but for now imagination is the closes thing, enjoy ~

Artist page. Thomas Chamberlain-Keen

Artist Page. Jiwen

All absolutely stunning!

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56420 Posts

While seeing Bloodborne getting a sequel would be a dream come true, I'll doubt we'll ever get a sequel. Miyazaki has said himself he doesn’t like doing sequels and is too busy with Elden Ring. I'll settle for both Dark Souls and Sekiro.

AhReQueNoMori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#3 AhReQueNoMori
Member since 2020 • 937 Posts

I really dig the dessert setting, although it doesn't really match the overall atmosphere of BB.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#4 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11691 Posts

Get Morrowind vibes from a lot of those fanarts.

Fight the good fight @sakaixx! Miyazaki Hidetaka san has flat out stated "no" quite a few times. Not to mention Sony Japan Studios has been 'restructured' in ways that has displeased many. For you though, and your endless devotion; I hope it happens one day ツ

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 16020 Posts

@RSM-HQ said:

Get Morrowind vibes from a lot of those fanarts.

Made me remembers Dark Souls 2 for some reason with all the open spaces lanscape over the oppresive towers and buildings iin Bloodborne and other souls game.

Oh I will, its a good fight to fight when its for a sequel of a masterpiece ~